Sadhguru case enti

Mancode

10 minutes ago, Mancode said:

2 adult ammaiylni sanyaslu ga marchada ,daniki a ammaiala parents court ki velthe , ashram raid cheyamanara? Seems like DMK conspiracy in this 

Isha foundation is costly foundation I agree ,but Christian pastors chese frauds kante kaadu ,Sadhguru promoting wellness and about lord Shiva very well....

@Sam480

in the pretext of promoting wellness and lord shiva they are running billion dollar business. 
https://www.cnbctv18.com/india/sadhguru-feet-photo-price-sparks-social-media-buzz-19486099.htm

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mancode said:

marketing swamis chala mandi uanr gani... missionaries,cryptos,leftists,dravidians hate him and he was targeted 

mari ayana eshalu alantivi, apolitical vundochu kada. he is everywhere

2 minutes ago, CosthaBidda said:

Nice way to launder money. Like buying NFTs

can you explain ?

ippudu oka art piece vundii yes I buy it anonymous using black money and hoard it; later it becomes more valuable than I initially bought for obvious reasons and I can sell it and retrieve money out of it later. saduguru feet pics toh evadem chesukuntad anna; that too 3200 ki. sadguru fans evaranna vunte manninchali 

Pure targeted attacks. I see that too many entitled men not able to appreciate the idea of women living with free will. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Pure targeted attacks. I see that too many entitled men not able to appreciate the idea of women living with free will. 

will you say the same with women living in Nityananda Ashram ? 
I don't know much into details but if those women are young I would say they are groomed; if under 21. 
not just Hindu religion, women in any religious setting (read ashram, convent or equivalent) I would say they aren't safe. 

41 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

in the pretext of promoting wellness and lord shiva they are running billion dollar business. 
https://www.cnbctv18.com/india/sadhguru-feet-photo-price-sparks-social-media-buzz-19486099.htm

Churches lo confession ani untadhi, motham longadeskuni dabidi-dibide

Father ganni question chesthe, vaadu antad "Bidda ninnu devude dobbuthunnadu anuko, konchem pain untadhi thappadu barinchu, ne papaalu anni phenol esi kadiginattu clean ayyi swarganiki velthav" antadu

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

It's just the story of every person who wear saffron

oh really then do one thing take blessings of mullah

45 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

44 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

It's just the story of every person who wear saffron

42 minutes ago, CosthaBidda said:

Nice way to launder money. Like buying NFTs

Apart from things on the above videos

Things I know

Tamil Nadu is breeding ground for missionaries and conversions 

Jayalalithaa brought anti conversion bill ,she was widely targeted and lost election 

After that she wants to prove her secular credentials,she arrested kanchi paramcharya jayandra Saraswati .in next term...in false case ,Sonia Gandhi asked her to arrest kanchi swamy ,it's a big conspiracy by missionaries ,many people don't understand 

Sonia Gandhi called upon churches in Thiruvananthapuram in 2014 and asked all of them to support Shashi Tharoor who is about to lose an election,won by narrow margins due to consolidation of Christian votes in last min....

@Sam480 @anna_gari_maata

9 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Churches lo confession ani untadhi, motham longadeskuni dabidi-dibide

Father ganni question chesthe, vaadu antad "Bidda ninnu devude dobbuthunnadu anuko, konchem pain untadhi thappadu barinchu, ne papaalu anni phenol esi kadiginattu clean ayyi swarganiki velthav" antadu

He was unfairly targeted saying he occupied forest land this and that in past , naxalite movement and conversions ki threat ani chepi target chesi undochu ,many tribals are attracted towards his schools ...

42 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

apolitical , political ani em undadhu , if he was speaking on some issues ...