Sadhguru case enti

Mancode

3 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Yes autavu because you're willing to look at only one side of coin

bokka ley; naa G kakukokunda nenu avatala vaadi G clean vunda leda ani chuda. 

On 10/5/2024 at 1:51 AM, maverick19 said:

emo dont think multi billion dollar business aite  kadu. covid time they did not have money because programs ani stop ayinayi. they had to sell some things like sadhguru drawings to raise money. In tamil nadu where hindu religion is targeted openly they would have finished him off easily by now if something was wrong. He is being targeted ante.

ledanna partidi marketing ee; roju isha mails ostuntayi kada. 
comedy endii ante, normal ga any events if you want to volunteer; its free; nuvvu mana sadguru ochchi chese live events ki apart from double prices, volunteers should also pay; ilantivi chuste money is the top priority ani anipistundii. 

On 10/4/2024 at 4:30 PM, Mancode said:

He was unfairly targeted saying he occupied forest land this and that in past , naxalite movement and conversions ki threat ani chepi target chesi undochu ,many tribals are attracted towards his schools ...

idi telidu kaani; akkada tribals toh bagane interact ayyi, their traditional medicine and important stuff related to forest herbs antha knowledge transfer tesukoni, stopped them coming into ashram also they are not allowed pass through properties of ashram like they did previously ani edo annaru. 

also, sadguru ki influencers toh em pani, pratidi marketing ee sadguru ki edo event chesindu in Tennessee lo and coimbatore lo mana telugu infulencers ni pattukochi youtube fanfest madiri; deni gurinchoo telidu but they did some event.

1 hour ago, lollilolli2020 said:

bokka ley; naa G kakukokunda nenu avatala vaadi G clean vunda leda ani chuda. 

Nee grudda clean gane undi pakkanodi **** vasana chudakunda scent kottakarledu

31 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Nee grudda clean gane undi pakkanodi **** vasana chudakunda scent kottakarledu

nenu kottukunta uncle scent, pakkonidi vasana rakunda. I will accept our short comings; if I accept our short comings that doesn't warrant I endorse others ee point nuvvu grahinchali. 

trump luchcha gadu ani Harris ki vote veste dems antha great ani kaadu. just example ichcha. 

sadguru meeda discussion tarvata chedam; mana TTD chairman convert gallu vunde appudu ekkada poyav anna.

3 hours ago, lollilolli2020 said:

ledanna partidi marketing ee; roju isha mails ostuntayi kada. 
comedy endii ante, normal ga any events if you want to volunteer; its free; nuvvu mana sadguru ochchi chese live events ki apart from double prices, volunteers should also pay; ilantivi chuste money is the top priority ani anipistundii. 

Marketing aite chestunaru because they are on expansion mode i think. there was video also he said india need spiritual infrastructure anesi for that they need money. If nothing is illegal then there should not be any problem in my opinion. If proved illegal must be punished no question on that.  They also cater to different stratas of society so some programs double prices. people who will pay will pay. Not to compare but some what same structure is implemented in popular temples right? pay money and do break darshan otherwise free darshan takes about hours and hours. if essence is darshan why break darshan special darshan nonsense. also some temples allow into inner sanctum for break and spl darshan. 

2 minutes ago, maverick19 said:

Marketing aite chestunaru because they are on expansion mode i think. there was video also he said india need spiritual infrastructure anesi for that they need money. If nothing is illegal then there should not be any problem in my opinion. If proved illegal must be punished no question on that.  They also cater to different stratas of society so some programs double prices. people who will pay will pay. Not to compare but some what same structure is implemented in popular temples right? pay money and do break darshan otherwise free darshan takes about hours and hours. if essence is darshan why break darshan special darshan nonsense. also some temples allow into inner sanctum for break and spl darshan. 

for this reason I like temples in Karnataka, nenu chusinappudu aithe special darshan, paid darshan lantivi em vundakapotunde evaraina line lo nilapadalsinde; mana temples lo ala vundi. Inter lo vunnappudu vijayawada durgamma temple lo 25/5/free vuntunde; I used go for 5 which was faster than both lines. inka tirupathi naa lifetime lo oka 2-3 times vella everytime different experience too much line vuntunde kalinadakana vellina kuda, okasari I waited overnight to get darshan in that queue complex it wasn't pleasant experience though; edo NRI concept chepparu like you can show your passport and get privileged darshan adi ela vadalo chudali eesari family toh velthe; I don't like concept of getting special darshan letters or using influence in temples but darshanam experience shouldn't be a nightmare ofcourse tirupathi ki logistical and the amount of ppl come and managing that would be a challenge too but at the same time the amount of donations and money to spend its not that easy for them to implement things which makes it an easy exp. 
mantralayam lo kuda lekunde ee madya start chesaru mari.  mana temples commercial ayipoyayi ley but ikkada topic sadguru gurinchii kada.