why US desi masters aunties not getting married at 23 or 24 age

ManchamKodi

2 hours ago, karuvu said:

Ass clean ga vundali anta

neekemaina problem ah bro aa requirement toh? weird that you specifically mentioned it..

• Haha 1

Now most them in USA has experienced the S*x already it is not their list now. most of them are looking for partner who can take her family and should not be bringing his family.. 

11 hours ago, ManchamKodi said:

they stay single forever or they find a errifook if they are lucky.

33 datinna addapillalu kuppallu ga unnaru epdu cheskuntaru

appudu chesukuni em feekuthaaru ani nenu niladeesifying.

1 hour ago, BattalaSathi said:

appudu chesukuni em feekuthaaru ani nenu niladeesifying.

Idi india lo koda valid anna uppudu. Sex is totally a non issue in metro cities in India. 30+ ladies marriage are for companionship. I see ladies here having dogs/cats as companions and aa trend uppudu Hyd lo koda start avutandi. I saw a luxury doggie daycare/vet in Madhapur. I met an aunty 36 untayi emo who kept talking abt her dog and life of her dog. Later found out she never married. Vaarni, edo US lo chuse vadini uppudu ikkada koda start ayyindi anukunna.

I have two boys and i already know next gen ki pelli married life will be very very tough. Society ala mari poindi.

3 minutes ago, baabaa said:

Idi india lo koda valid anna uppudu. Sex is totally a non issue in metro cities in India. 30+ ladies marriage are for companionship. I see ladies here having dogs/cats as companions and aa trend uppudu Hyd lo koda start avutandi. I saw a luxury doggie daycare/vet in Madhapur. I met an aunty 36 untayi emo who kept talking abt her dog and life of her dog. Later found out she never married. Vaarni, edo US lo chuse vadini uppudu ikkada koda start ayyindi anukunna.

I have two boys and i already know next gen ki pelli married life will be very very tough. Society ala mari poindi.

Eepudu Hyd lo em doing annae? How life  there compared to US (assuming you were there before). 

1 minute ago, Tellugodu said:

Eepudu Hyd lo em doing annae? How life  there compared to US (assuming you were there before). 

anna, nenu TX lo unta. Summer vacation ki elta but go around hyd a lot whenever i go. Almost all new restaurants/pubs try chesta. Pilava gane friends vachestaru who are local to Hyd.

If money is not an issue then definitely byebye USA and will stay in Hyd but nenu chese IT pani ki nobody will give good salary in Hyd.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, baabaa said:

anna, nenu TX lo unta. Summer vacation ki elta but go around hyd a lot whenever i go. Almost all new restaurants/pubs try chesta. Pilava gane friends vachestaru who are local to Hyd.

If money is not an issue then definitely byebye USA and will stay in Hyd but nenu chese IT pani ki nobody will give good salary in Hyd.

True, Atleast you still have some good friends in Hyd to hangout most of them here lost the contact of  friends, so mostly alone, even if they went to Hyd.

15 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Adapillalu oka sari studies ki country datithe, they are out of their parent's hands. Esp marriage decision is not parents anymore. Once they come here, they finish their masters. Usually find someone here as they depend on boys for driving, etc. After that they want a job and financial independence. 

Now their choice is either the boy they like or if no one their demands grow. Not easy to find choice. 

Basically their filters increase.

Plus exp too