Vammo iran kuda mondi chestundi

csrcsr

15 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

You cannot wipe out entire countries… Gaza lanti chala chinna space lo Hamas ni defeat cheyadaniki, they are struggling.. they still couldn’t find the hostages and get them released… they can bomb all they want but cannot conquer or defeat completely.. Iran or Israel cannot go to a direct war, ever.. 

militarily attack cheyadam easy… but occupying is very difficult.. US learned it the hard way in Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq.. 

Biggest beneficiary is always the nations that supply (read sell) their weapons to the countries in need. A lot of times these wars are a means for something else. Not enemity between nations. 

1 hour ago, socrates said:

for sure it will leads to bigger war

iran on ground military is bigger than israel, and israel tech abd intelligence is far superior than iran

until mean time it comes to on-ground battle israel may have upper hand but once if it is on ground battle iran may have upper hand

Unless Iraq agrees Iran troops on its grounds I dont there will be a ground battle...tenor.gif?itemid=8412189

1 hour ago, Hitman said:

Israel has to finish Lebanon first

lebanon north lo vundi iran east lo vundi kani madhya lo jordan,iraq or saudi vunnayi. i think israel is trying to preemptively wipe out hizbollah's leadership in lebanon. lebanese army has not even responded yet. 

18 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Unless Iraq agrees Iran troops on its grounds I dont there will be a ground battle...tenor.gif?itemid=8412189

as i mentioned earlier shia and sunny unite is the key, if that unity happens its possible

but you may ask that unity was not there all these years, so is it possible now? i am not sure that unity happens or not now

if the war grows and if it take different dimensions may be it’s possible after all its the war between three abrahamic religions

2 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Mondi endi.. they r the reason behind all the war behind Middle East, they built so many T proxies … they should be taught a lesson! I n d I a should stop supporting them by buying oil from them so that they will know their place. 

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

Might be a bigger impact to india. India gets a lot of its oil from Iran trading in their local currency rather than USD. 

They used to, not anymore after the sanctions. Iran used to be one of the largest supplier before sanctions and now the supply is NIL. Iraq is the biggest supplier from middle east. 

2 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Map meeda chinna poragala  bulli kaya antha ledu isreaaal 

They are fighting with all the countries surrounding , usa united nations.mata kuda vinadam ledu

this might escalate further 

300 movie chusava uncle … 1 isssaeewl is equal to 10000 vellu  ani anukuntaru … 4 richest people in top 10 are jjjjjeeeeewsass

2 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Biggest beneficiary is always the nations that supply (read sell) their weapons to the countries in need. A lot of times these wars are a means for something else. Not enemity between nations. 

What beneficiary? US is funding the wars in Israel and Ukraine… border protection ki, hurricane relief ki funds ivvaru.. wars ki matram hundreds of billions funding bills pass chesthaaru… all those billions of dollars is not given in cash.. it is given in the form of weapons made by US arms manufacturers at high prices… these funds actually go to the military industrial complex…