Why PK fingering in TN politics ?

psycontr

Just now, Teluguredu said:

Tell that to yourself when you post about kammas and reddies.

Truth is kammas and reddies are pure telugu people while Brahmins are north indians ,bringing Brahmins to power is a deathknell to your culture.

Reddies and kammas are more corrupt and shamelessly support their caste leaders even tho they are accused of rampant corruption 

Show me one bapaan does that

5 minutes ago, Mancode said:

Reddies and kammas are more corrupt and shamelessly support their caste leaders even tho they are accused of rampant corruption 

idoka baavi. 

18 minutes ago, Mancode said:

It was never a Dravidian party ,they are interested in governance mostly.e stupid logics are promoted by DMK ..

Aiadmk celebrates muthuramalingam thevar jayanthi in a big way in south TN

He is terror to periyar and conversion mafia in 1950's 

Dude I use to live in that area, I know about them very well

DMK is very good in governance than AIADMK period,

AIADMK used to be like YCP they neglect Chennai and use to develop other parts of the state and concerned about poor, but not right now after BJP intervention AIADMK is kukkalu chimpina vistaraku. 

During last days of Jayalalitha she did all these stupid things andhuke she lost all the charm before her death, that thevar guy he is from kongu belt, currently most AIADMK MLA's are from Kongu, Now people completely changed anduke 2024 lok sabha  elections lo "0" seats icharu

Stop this political fantasies

Anduke anna mana plate unna biryani maname tindham

11 minutes ago, Mancode said:

Andhuke na BJP Andhra Pradesh ni inkoka Bihar chesindi

Em sanghi gallu ra bhai meeru

25 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Pottu on foreheads something wrong ?  CM Stalin Wife have pottu on forehead. 

If they dont care about DMK then why sanghi's like you care ?

CM Stalin's Wife visit Tirumala and Temples all over India

What is this lafoot logic uu ?

Mana plate lo unna biryani manam tindham bhayya

Mari mana plate lo leni janalani enduku raa ricebags ichi convert chesthunnaru? Manadi gaani britishers mundalidi enduku raa cheekudu? Mandi kaani national partys enduku raa kudusthunnav, congi galladi? Manadaggarunna trs ni support cheyyochu gaa? Valladi gaani india ki vachi loot chesina mullah gallaki enduku raa blowjob isthunnaru?

Just now, Crocodile_Tears said:

Mari mana plate lo leni janalani enduku raa ricebags ichi convert chesthunnaru? Manadi gaani britishers mundalidi enduku raa cheekudu? Mandi kaani national partys enduku raa kudusthunnav, congi galladi? Manadaggarunna trs ni support cheyyochu gaa? Valladi gaani india ki vachi loot chesina mullah gallaki enduku raa blowjob isthunnaru?

India has freedom of religion, anybody can follow any religion

Mimalni comment chesthe "Ricebags", labelling chese right evadu ichadu meku ?

Modi iche 5Kg ration kosam eduru chuse asalu sisalu ayina "Ricebags" meeru, siggu undali

TRS ki support cheyali anta LOL, siggu leda ita adukovadaniki BJP tho proxxy realtionship pettukunaru kabatte 0 seats in loksabha

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

it is not cassette man, it is just ideology of equal opportunity

TN implemented this from past 75+ years successfully

ippudu vachi cry chesi propaganda chesthe there is no use

Tami people slowing coming out of it....

They thought they made a mistake by falling into this Dravidian trap....Dravidians hate Hinduism ,but openly support xtainity and Islam , cm don't wish on Hindu festivals ,but wish on xtain and Muslim festivals...

Future is hindu politics in tamilnadu ..

Vijay being unrealistic starting another Dravidian party .... 

1 minute ago, Mancode said:

Tami people slowing coming out of it....

They thought they made a mistake by falling into this Dravidian trap....Dravidians hate Hinduism ,but openly support xtainity and Islam , cm don't wish on Hindu festivals ,but wish on xtain and Muslim festivals...

Future is hindu politics in tamilnadu ..

Vijay being unrealistic starting another Dravidian party .... 

Haha Dravidian influence is at its peak in past few decades.ideokogy is based on the society ,tamil people only care about tamil they don't care about these north indian virus terms like sanathana dharma.

19 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Dude I use to live in that area, I know about them very well

DMK is very good in governance than AIADMK period,

AIADMK used to be like YCP they neglect Chennai and use to develop other parts of the state and concerned about poor, but not right now after BJP intervention AIADMK is kukkalu chimpina vistaraku. 

During last days of Jayalalitha she did all these stupid things andhuke she lost all the charm before her death, that thevar guy he is from kongu belt, currently most AIADMK MLA's are from Kongu, Now people completely changed anduke 2024 lok sabha  elections lo "0" seats icharu

Stop this political fantasies

Anduke anna mana plate unna biryani maname tindham

Read about that thevar guy bio

He promoted dalit entry into temples without bashing Hinduism 

He is for women rights ,but he never broke any hindu deities idols 

British talked about seperate country in 1935. Election , thevar won the election based on the idea of United hindustan and separatism ni kill chesadu

Whereas periyar done all reverse 

He was bashed by ambedkar at one point of time lol 😂 

19 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Andhuke na BJP Andhra Pradesh ni inkoka Bihar chesindi

Em sanghi gallu ra bhai meeru

Andhra pradesh ni Bihar chesindi jagan anna ga marchitivvaa?

27 minutes ago, Mancode said:

Brahmins don't even have leaders here to support in the first place that's why most S.I Brahmins look up to illiterate idiots like Yogi adityanath ,they support local dada's and bahubalis where they have power like in U.P and bihar.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mancode said:

Andhra pradesh ni Bihar chesindi jagan anna ga marchitivvaa?

All indices were good during jagans time ,idantha waste propaganda.

The only one who is bringing that slum labor culture to andhra is flower star.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Teluguredu said:

Brahmins don't even have leaders here to support in the first place that's why most S.I Brahmins look up to illiterate idiots like Yogi adityanath ,they support local dada's and bahubalis where they have power like in U.P and bihar.

I don't hate any caste like u do for Brahmin

I only oppose reddy and kamma fanatics ,that too on issue based ..

But u and @bhaigan are like hate everyone based on whom they are supporting ,that's exterism