Traveling to India with 3 month old baby

Sanathnagar_Satthi

Anybody with experience who can give us advice on travel with babies to India?

which airlines best? Bassinet request booking appude cheyala? Stroller tiskellocha..

any advice will be appreciated.

You can book ticket yourself and bassinet di visible untadi for free. 

Make sure book at night so they sleep most of the time and middle eastern flights are good. 

Stroller if you plan to use in India then take it , they will check at the gate and sometimes comes broken. 

29 minutes ago, Sanathnagar_Satthi said:

which airlines best? Bassinet request booking appude cheyala? Stroller tiskellocha..

emirates or qatar are best. i called the customer care to book the tickets so that they will select the bassinet seat for me.

they booked the seat for wife with the bassinet but did not assign for me. was assigned adjacent seat on the day of the travel. had to go early to airport. 

stroller can be taken till the door of the fight.

3 months ki they generally sleep ....so you should be good. depends on the kid....some are fuzzy. give them something to eat during take off and landing.....ear pain radu.

note - there are clothes for moms who breastfeed. easy to open a small pocket and feed .  take whatever you need and dont worry about limits.....they generally allow baby food and milk in whatever quantity you need. 

india lo they give priority to moms with small kids. dont hesitate to go to the front and talk to someone if you are in a line. 

msg me if you have any other questions.

4 hours ago, Sanathnagar_Satthi said:

Never travelled with kid at that age, one tip is to feed them during take off and landing. That'll help with ear pain.