chi...desi batch ...puram lo

Mr Mirchi

12 hours ago, tom brady said:

Super upscale neighborhood lo walmart...condoms/preg test unde section lo kothaga locks pettadu...endi ra unnavi 10$ items eh kada deeniki locks ente last Q lo they lost 110k worth of stuff just in that small area anta...probably 10% desis shop there..

So desis kosame self checkout teesaru ante not nammable...manollu lepesthe 3 kotthimera kattalu teskuni 1 katta ki bill eyyadam lanti chillara yavvaralu chestaru which doesn't matter to walmart

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/13/business/self-checkout-stores-shopping/index.html

they have multiple things that lead to removal of self checkouts. pricing errors lots of time makes in very inconvenient. monna apples ki display tag emo reduced price ani vunde but it was ringing up without discount; 

"The biggest complaint you have from everybody is, 'You don't pay me to work here,'" said Savage. "They would line up at my regular registers, and they would just prefer that service."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/self-checkout-walmart-giant-tiger-1.7188556

personally if there isn't any line; I rather go up to a cashier than do a self checkout. 

16 hours ago, tom brady said:

Super upscale neighborhood lo walmart...condoms/preg test unde section lo kothaga locks pettadu...endi ra unnavi 10$ items eh kada deeniki locks ente last Q lo they lost 110k worth of stuff just in that small area anta...probably 10% desis shop there..

So desis kosame self checkout teesaru ante not nammable...manollu lepesthe 3 kotthimera kattalu teskuni 1 katta ki bill eyyadam lanti chillara yavvaralu chestaru which doesn't matter to walmart

how can desi still do it anna ? 3 kotimara kattalu cost 1.50 . 1 $ ki em save chstaru ani @Android_Halwa asking @Konebhar6