Carrying Gold to India

Jaglaq420

How are our desis carrying gold bought in costco to India, Last week I saw a person taking 5 bars at a time. Is there any loop hole ? How much they will take to convert gold bars to kadha and what will be the weight of that kadha, does Indian Immigration won't ask any question if the gold is on your body ( I mean wearing) ?

1 hour ago, Jaglaq420 said:

How are our desis carrying gold bought in costco to India, Last week I saw a person taking 5 bars at a time. Is there any loop hole ? How much they will take to convert gold bars to kadha and what will be the weight of that kadha, does Indian Immigration won't ask any question if the gold is on your body ( I mean wearing) ?

not everyone carries gold to India.....some ppl might buy as an investment. Gold baaga perigindhi and due to on going war situation and many other factors, gold inka inka peruguthune untadi. 

1 minute ago, no01 said:

not everyone carries gold to India.....some ppl might buy as an investment. Gold baaga perigindhi and due to on going war situation and many other factors, gold inka inka peruguthune untadi. 

Investment ki gold bonds better ga bro, holding physical gold risk kuda vundadu,

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jaglaq420 said:

I take 10 bars and I will keep it in my cabin bag cc @Android_Halwa @Konebhar6

Bangalore Airport Gold Smuggling Video Update | Bengaluru News | बैग के  नट-बोल्ट में छिपाकर सोना ले जा रहा था: अधिकारियों ने पेंचकस से निकाला;  बेंगलुरु एयरपोर्ट पर पकड़ा ...