Political masterclass by Amit shah

Mancode

Jindal family spent a fortune to support BJP anta…Esp INLD and JJP ni independent ga contest cheyinchadam kosam funding happened through Jindals….Jat vote bank ni three way ga split cheyinchinaru, I don’t think it has happened previously in the recent times. 

@psycopk Jethwani case lite teesuko iga…They are so powerful, oka tukda case patukuni time waste chesukoku

30 minutes ago, Mancode said:

hooda vs selja kumari fighting in harayana congress

high command completely supported hoodas,they failed to perform than expectations..

yes congress failed and went overconfident, including rahul baba, 8 meetings petti chethulu dulpukunaru gandhi family

savitri jindal(she havent joined bjp with her son), chitra sarawar,rajesh joon,chitra sarawar lanti strong leaders contested as independents, nobody talked to them and made them withdraw ila chala issues unai

but since loksabha elections are done shah concentrated on haraynaa along with its cm 

and AAP , and local parties tho not aligning is final nail in the coffin..

@Bendapudi_english @Paamu

Heard that RG said the state congress unit to fix an alliance with AAP and left to US trip and the state unit lowballed AAP and the alliance dint take a shape. That's how overconfident Congress was .The vote % difference between BJP and Congress is 0.85% and vote % of AAP is 1.79% . and I think there are at least 10 seats where AAP got 5% votes

Example : Congress lost Uchana Kalan seat by 32 votes and AAP was able to get around 2500 votes in this constituency

And it was the same case with Congress Rebels, The vote % of Independents is 11% . 

They should have done a better job at consolidating anti-BJP vote which they clearly dint do.

Anyways this could be an eye-opener for Congress before the big Maharashtra Elections.  If they repeat the same mistakes as Haryana the result would be the same

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sam480 said:

Heard that RG said the state congress unit to fix an alliance with AAP and left to US trip and the state unit lowballed AAP and the alliance dint take a shape. That's how overconfident Congress was . The vote % difference between BJP and Congress is 0.85% and vote % of AAP is 1.79% . I think there are at least 10 seats where AAP got 5% votes

And it was the same case with Congress Rebels, The vote % of Independents is 11% . 

They should have done a better job at consolidating anti-BJP vote which they clearly dint do.

Anyways this could be an eye-opener for Congress before the big Maharashtra Elections.  If they repeat the same mistakes as Haryana the result would be the same

all points agreed

congress maharastra politicians are not that overconfident , but lets see..

still i will go with MVA is hot favourites in maharastra assembly elections... 

4 minutes ago, Mancode said:

all points agreed

Yep I feel the same . Haryana Congress was overconfident unlike the Congress in Maharashtra

Congress in Maharashtra has good alliances, As long as they go with a good seat sharing process . It's MVA'S election to loose

57 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Jindal family spent a fortune to support BJP anta…Esp INLD and JJP ni independent ga contest cheyinchadam kosam funding happened through Jindals….Jat vote bank ni three way ga split cheyinchinaru, I don’t think it has happened previously in the recent times. 

@psycopk Jethwani case lite teesuko iga…They are so powerful, oka tukda case patukuni time waste chesukoku

oka ada kuturiki narakam chupinchi... avatala vaipu powerful.. gillite gilluchukovali ante ela..

jaggadu and co ki band ee....paina vadu tapinchukovachu... vellani vadiledi ledu

31 minutes ago, psycopk said:

oka ada kuturiki narakam chupinchi... avatala vaipu powerful.. gillite gilluchukovali ante ela..

jaggadu and co ki band ee....paina vadu tapinchukovachu... vellani vadiledi ledu

Iga maname seppali ie neethulu….call money ani mothukunna kuda okkarini aina lopala esinara ? That call money is back again…Any action ?

Literally rasi pettuko, Jethwani case la CbN and Co ammudupovadam khayam..

1 hour ago, Mancode said:

all points agreed

Mh locals not happy considering the biasedness towards gujarat by ruling party.  Mh vs Guj telsindhey ga. Fadnavis dramas telsindhey ga 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

Adhi aada kuthura? Daniki Mu-ddi kindhaki 37 yendlu vachayi. Intha matuku athi gathi lekunda undhi. Evariki era vesthundho vachi cheppindha? Inko Jayaprada ni cheddham anukuntunnara enti kompa teesi?