Pyramid scheme lo Dallas lo Lot konte loss ela vochindi ?

paaparao

Seeking financial advice: I acquired a lot in Dallas's Rockcreek gated community for $50,000, with annual HOA fees of $1,370. Since the lot's resale value is $20,000, I'd incur a $30,000 loss upon sale. Should I hold or sold the lot . Consider $2000 per year to maintaining the property?i m in a dilemma on the decision.

golf course also present in the lot. thats why hoa fees. but don't understand how the lot value decreased.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, paaparao said:

Seeking financial advice: I acquired a lot in Dallas's Rockcreek gated community for $50,000, with annual HOA fees of $1,370. Since the lot's resale value is $20,000, I'd incur a $30,000 loss upon sale. Should I hold or sold the lot . Consider $2000 per year to maintaining the property?i m in a dilemma on the decision.

golf course also present in the lot. thats why hoa fees. but don't understand how the lot value decreased.

idi oka multi level marketing scheme

maa annayya friend also irukkunnaru..

1 hour ago, paaparao said:

Hold cheyyadam valla value peruguddi ani emanna idea undha? Assalu aa community or chuttu pakkala emanna development jaruguthundha? Real estate or stock market lo evaram market ni time cheyyalemu. US lo land or lots investment anedhi not everyone game, unless you can build something in it to sell or rent it out. Oka 5years hold chesaka kooda same $20K value unte, your loss will be $40,000. Ikkada evaru financial advice chesina adhi fluke answer ye. Nuvve akkada market chooskuni trust yourself if you want hold or get out off it. Andharam ekkado akkada money pogottukuntam, take it as a lesson and move on. Good luck

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, pichhipullayya said:

idi oka multi level marketing scheme

maa annayya friend also irukkunnaru..

recently oka reel kuda choosa, like people going to the land site and buying them with the owner.

how does this multi level marketing works in this scenario.

They market as my dear Reddy and kamma friend we only have 5 lots left , Since u are my cast and I saw u once in kitty party I can help to get a deal but we only have 3 days to decide people are waiting. Every referral they get 20% u refer 5 get a free lot which is worth less. 

Evarinaina nammochu kani - ee kitty party lo once meet ayina vallu kuda extremely helpful ga unte gattiga theyda kodthundi

Amway, HGI, ULIPS - Malli idoti Real Estate kuda

3 hours ago, paaparao said:

$50K / $1.37k + Taxes = You are looking at 5% annually just for Taxes & Fees

Your lot has to be appreciate more than 10% annually for you to just breakeven and more than 15% for meaningful returns. Ee yedava lekkalu chusina vadu evadu lot konadu

Dallas culture..same India la tayarayyindi.. everything circulate around money and financial gain even friends too. Even if you ask refer good pest control for home they are looking for referrals. I am guessing it's due to lot of people/students directly landing in Dallas and didn't see otherside of USA.. to learn both living and work culture then how to enjoy the life etc..🙏🙏🙏

3 minutes ago, Apple_Banana said:

Dallas culture..same India la tayarayyindi.. everything circulate around money and financial gain even friends too. Even if you ask refer good pest control for home they are looking for referrals. I am guessing it's due to lot of people/students directly landing in Dallas and didn't see otherside of USA.. to learn both living and work culture then how to enjoy the life etc..🙏🙏🙏

LOL, I felt the same way. I know someone who moved to the US with family in 2018 and hasn’t left Texas since.

15 minutes ago, Apple_Banana said:

I hate moving to this state.mid west lo happy ga vunna mundu

• Upvote 1