Liquor store owners

GTR

4 minutes ago, GTR said:

bhayyas,

i am planning to open a liquor store. any liquor store owners here ? pros and cons ? 

some time back remember seeing one thread …search cheyyi bro

good luck …any exp? Curious why you picked to open one

2 minutes ago, stonks_pro said:

some time back remember seeing one thread …search cheyyi bro

good luck …any exp? Curious why you picked to open one

Thanks bro. have rental homes. too much maintenance. I takes lot of my time. luckily i bought before covid. appreciated well. thinking to sell and try to start small in liquore store. Margin is ok. but unlike grocery stores and restaurants, upkeep is less.

Let me know if I am thinking right.. 

1 minute ago, GTR said:

Thanks bro. have rental homes. too much maintenance. I takes lot of my time. luckily i bought before covid. appreciated well. thinking to sell and try to start small in liquore store. Margin is ok. but unlike grocery stores and restaurants, upkeep is less.

Let me know if I am thinking right.. 

liquor store is always good …not sure license entha easy oo to get one …other option to consider is commercial real estate, like a strip mall or even a part of it , less maintenance n long term leases …more like a asset 

Just now, stonks_pro said:

liquor store is always good …not sure license entha easy oo to get one …other option to consider is commercial real estate, like a strip mall or even a part of it , less maintenance n long term leases …more like a asset 

Thinking that too.  shopping for commercial land to build strip mall. 

4 minutes ago, stonks_pro said:

Ya bro , if you can find land n built one …that’s the best…some ppl are building one and finding tenants n flipping ..see this

https://www.loopnet.com/Listing/810-E-Union-Hills-Dr-Phoenix-AZ/33287989/

yeah bro.. most of these people have good contacts with corporate real estate teams. they know which market they are expanding and buy there and build it super quick and they flip for ridiculous amount of money. Dutch bros coffee is expanding like crazy in Texas. Their drive thru coffee shops sell for more than 2 million.. 

10 hours ago, GTR said:

bhayyas,

i am planning to open a liquor store. any liquor store owners here ? pros and cons ? 

No Experience do not put your money on it.. check with Indian owners there .. it is not a fair and square business...

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, GTR said:

Austin , tx. thinking to lease 1000-1500 sft shop. 

1000-1500 sft lo entha inventory maintain cheyyagalavu? Liquor license dorukundhi anukunte, make sure your location is right. Any brick and motor business lo 1st location and 2nd employees who interact with customers. Liquor meedha kanna akkada nuvvu enough racks for junk snacks like chips, sodas ila vere things maintain cheyyagaligithey margin on aa stuff meedha ekkuva untadhi. so make sure you get little more extra space. Most of the punjabis own liquor stores in US, so ne locality lo kooda undi untaru. Reach out to few in person and talk to them. Build your network before getting in to any business. Network is networth. Good luck for you

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bitcoin_Baba9 said:

1000-1500 sft lo entha inventory maintain cheyyagalavu? Liquor license dorukundhi anukunte, make sure your location is right. Any brick and motor business lo 1st location and 2nd employees who interact with customers. Liquor meedha kanna akkada nuvvu enough racks for junk snacks like chips, sodas ila vere things maintain cheyyagaligithey margin on aa stuff meedha ekkuva untadhi. so make sure you get little more extra space. Most of the punjabis own liquor stores in US, so ne locality lo kooda undi untaru. Reach out to few in person and talk to them. Build your network before getting in to any business. Network is networth. Good luck for you

Thanks bro. Good suggestions. will check. 

10 hours ago, GTR said:

Thinking that too.  shopping for commercial land to build strip mall. 

Stripmall kinda shops paina houses construct cheyi...

It will positive income with rental...

3 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Stripmall kinda shops paina houses construct cheyi...

It will positive income with rental...

Love da commercial property lo housing mostly allow cheyaru.. 

don’t suggest random if you don’t know