NRI couple here

kevinUsa

Hello and welcome to the confession room now is the time for you to say what you have been hiding from your friends or maybe even your other half, what is your naughty little secret that nobody knows but you just want to get off your chest, maybe you ** someone you shouldn’t have, or maybe you are a little tease who can’t stop, or maybe you are a kinky and nobody knows, or maybe you want to tell me some fantasies that you wish you had the chance to live someday, So please don’t be shy and let ud know what your naughty little secrets are, also bonus if you’ve read this far please do tell me what colour socks you have on, if you don’t have any on what colour panties :P

We could also discuss whatever is on your mind, any horny thoughts or situations. Both of us also love to tease and have fun.

And yes we can do it in both English and Hindi

Looking forward to hearing from you

21 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Hello and welcome to the confession room now is the time for you to say what you have been hiding from your friends or maybe even your other half, what is your naughty little secret that nobody knows but you just want to get off your chest, maybe you ** someone you shouldn’t have, or maybe you are a little tease who can’t stop, or maybe you are a kinky and nobody knows, or maybe you want to tell me some fantasies that you wish you had the chance to live someday, So please don’t be shy and let ud know what your naughty little secrets are, also bonus if you’ve read this far please do tell me what colour socks you have on, if you don’t have any on what colour panties :P

We could also discuss whatever is on your mind, any horny thoughts or situations. Both of us also love to tease and have fun.

And yes we can do it in both English and Hindi

Looking forward to hearing from you

Kevin mowwa...ee sodhi yendhuku?

vunte ranku contacts ivvu.

leekapoothe bommalu veyyu..

anthe gaani ee sodhi yendhuku manaki?

• Haha 1