Confessions of a newly married virgin man

kevinUsa

( M 28 NRI , she is f26 , originally both from Bangalore , currently in USA Michigan )

I have been a virgin all 28 years of my life , never kissed a girl too , as such I was focussed much on my career and moved to USA 2 years back , it was hard watching others my age get new bitches to fuck often but now I feel it was all worth it . I got married 2 months ago and the girl I got married too is way above my league and as a man who never got any female touch or attention is now getting to do lots more with her every night , I feel so lucky as if it's not real . Not a cucky but I love to talk about her and all the things I get to do with her . Hit me up if you want to have a causal chat about our married life or our sex life and how I feel as a virgin man who got to taste heaven in these two months . You can ask any details about us , our personal or sex life and the things we tried in bed so far .