NRI men and their regressive views

kevinUsa

My post was deleted yesterday because I posted a screenshot of the conversation with identities blurred, so I am reposting without it. I am part of an Indian Facebook group in Europe. There was a man who posted anonymously that he had an arranged marriage and after his wife came to Europe she started travelling, going to the saunas, she got a job, started partying, etc and now at 28, she doesn't want children as she feels her life is good and does not want it to change. The husband believes that this is because of her views becoming less desi and more European and this is affecting him as he wants children.

Responses by our lovely NRI men:

Response 1 - "You exposed her to alcohol, partying, travelling, etc and now she wants to live the good life, it's your fault. Tell her you will be shifting to an East European country and that you won't pay for her visa she will automatically change her views"

2 - "They want us to pay for Visa, PR, etc, etc but if we ask for something they start with their lifestyle stories"

3 - "Tell her to go back to India"

Some european women I've worked with before mentioned that the indian NRI men they know don't want them talking to their wives because it might give their wives "new" idea to want to work. I felt ashamed because one of those european women asked me if I'm going to pursue job after studying or would want to become one of those wives. To them this is "our culture" or "a lifestyle choice"! little do they care about how women are trapped into this way of living and these men fetch them out of villages/small towns/ conservative families and then take them abroad hoping they will stick to being slaves and nothing more. It's ** up on so many grounds. I'm also very embarrassed to have heard this. It sucks to be us I guess.

Apart from their regressive views, NRIs are also some of the worst people. I worked in the customer service industry for 8 years and every time I dealt with a NRI they had the worst behaviour. Once they understand they are speaking to someone from India, they behave like they are better than everyone. They act entitled and behave as if everyone from India is beneath them.

Also, as per my experience I have seen the Indians, who have recently settled in USA are more prone to abuse the refund policy in Amazon. I worked in Amazon for 2 years in both .com and .in and I have seen such vast differences in behaviour of NRIs, other US citizens and Indians.

My NRI relatives are some of the most bigoted and hypocritical people I've ever come across. My cousin during 2020 was posting BLM related stories (again, nothing wrong with that and i fully support the cause) but this was the same girl who makes fun of dark skinned women when she returns to India for any family events. Told one of our preteen cousin sister who'd tanned from playing sports that she looks like a labourer.

It's so weird to watch because how can you pretend to be this fake woke and progressive person when it's convenient for you, only to be this horrid behind closed doors?

Not surprised at all. An NRI aunty kept complaining about how she had to show covid test even when she had both the vaccines. This was in March 2020 when the imminent lockdown was announced and it was the last flight out of Germany to India. Ofcourse, there was chaos and queues. She was acting all highly and mighty, Germany me toh aise nahi dikhana hota, hume toh bahar wali achi dono vaccine bhi lagi hai. She also kept removing her mask, and when a airport staff will come to remind her, she will lament how she can't breathe etc. Then there was this counter where you had to pay 500 rs. for a covid test before getting out. She offered her girocard which was obviously not accepted. Then she lamented how bad India is and why is this neccessary. I was so *** annoyed of her. At this point, i snapped and said aunty you could've booked this service online from Germany and paid by the card which most of us did and then you wouldn't have to cry now. Entitled lady. Behaving as if she was the only one in the plane who landed from abroad 🙄

Tbf, airport authorities were as friendly as they could and they also offered us a bag with food and drinks for long wait. It was a definite choice to visit India because advisory was clear that this is the last flight out. She chose to fly and then was a bitch

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

Not surprised at all. An NRI aunty kept complaining about how she had to show covid test even when she had both the vaccines. This was in March 2020 when the imminent lockdown was announced and it was the last flight out of Germany to India. Ofcourse, there was chaos and queues. She was acting all highly and mighty, Germany me toh aise nahi dikhana hota, hume toh bahar wali achi dono vaccine bhi lagi hai. She also kept removing her mask, and when a airport staff will come to remind her, she will lament how she can't breathe etc. Then there was this counter where you had to pay 500 rs. for a covid test before getting out. She offered her girocard which was obviously not accepted. Then she lamented how bad India is and why is this neccessary. I was so *** annoyed of her. At this point, i snapped and said aunty you could've booked this service online from Germany and paid by the card which most of us did and then you wouldn't have to cry now. Entitled lady. Behaving as if she was the only one in the plane who landed from abroad 🙄

Tbf, airport authorities were as friendly as they could and they also offered us a bag with food and drinks for long wait. It was a definite choice to visit India because advisory was clear that this is the last flight out. She chose to fly and then was a bitch

Women are fertile below 30 and over years at over 35 pregnancy is deemed to be "gestational pregnancy". There is a reason why historically men prefer younger women, i.e., for child bearing ability. They alone have that ability.

A woman can pursue a career at any point of time, but children need to be there at a right age. The conditioning of modern education system is that of selling a mirage of working independent women, but in reality they are very insecure and keep getting cynical and passive aggressive as they age without a family.