Finally a good representation from Telugu States in India Cricket Team

ManOffSteel

28 minutes ago, KadapaKingg said:

Ne grudda.. vallallo okkadanna proper one day player unnada except muslims that never identify as Telugus

Why are you considering one day as the ultimate benchmark? Why not test cricket?

25 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Frankly apart from VVS, other players are half telugu or grew with multi-cultural identities ... Tilak Varma kooda Mumbai lad laa ne grow up ayyadu... 

I think Nitish is proper AP player + Telugu IPL player, hope he sticks to it 

Arey first Indian cricket team captain- Cottari Kanakaiya Nayudu (CK Nayudu) ni ela marchipoyaru ra meru.

9 minutes ago, tables said:

Why are you considering one day as the ultimate benchmark? Why not test cricket?

Bro test cricket is a dying entity. Current generation is tuned mostly into T20s. Even 1 days are boring for them 

18 minutes ago, ManOffSteel said:

Bro test cricket is a dying entity. Current generation is tuned mostly into T20s. Even 1 days are boring for them 

One days are boring but the future of cricket is t20 and test.

32 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Arey first Indian cricket team captain- Cottari Kanakaiya Nayudu (CK Nayudu) ni ela marchipoyaru ra meru.

Meerento 30 years cricket chusthuna vadi peru first time vintuna konchem janala lo valla peru kuda telvadhu 

9 hours ago, ManOffSteel said:

Nitish Reddy

played very well today.

SRH ki he played a couple of good knocks last season. Definitely has great future!!

I have been waiting for someone like this to represent the telugu states in the Indian cricket team since my childhood..

True uncle … vadi spin attacking awesome and down to earth laga unadu eppudu ayithay … oka 3 years kastapaduthay gem avuthadu … first bowling lo batting practice kavali 

Calm down Nitish was brought up in Rajasthan so not 100% Telugu just like Rohit, Tilak 

Nitish said of his father's decision : "I was 12 or 13 when my dad quit his job. He was transferred to Udaipur. He analysed the cricket there and was afraid of the politics that might affect my game. He quit his job and dedicated his time to my game. Relatives questioned his decisions. He is the first person who believed in me”

2 hours ago, Mr Mirchi said:

add cheyandi chetha mitrham...add these too

viswa prasad

msk prasad

srinivasulu

A venu gopal

Pichiah

vasudeva rao

vikram pratap

parvathaneni vishnu

All these people from Andhra cricket association. Why no selection from Hyderabad cricket association? 

7 minutes ago, Ashuu said:

Calm down Nitish was brought up in Rajasthan so not 100% Telugu just like Rohit, Tilak 

Nitish said of his father's decision : "I was 12 or 13 when my dad quit his job. He was transferred to Udaipur. He analysed the cricket there and was afraid of the politics that might affect my game. He quit his job and dedicated his time to my game. Relatives questioned his decisions. He is the first person who believed in me”

Rohit Sharma Telugu endi vayya. Why tilak varma is not Telugu. He is brought up in Hyderabad 

11 minutes ago, argadorn said:

True uncle … vadi spin attacking awesome and down to earth laga unadu eppudu ayithay … oka 3 years kastapaduthay gem avuthadu … first bowling lo batting practice kavali 

He is not spinner. He is medium pacer can replace Hardik in future. 

24 minutes ago, Pahelwan4 said:

Rohit Sharma Telugu endi vayya. Why tilak varma is not Telugu. He is brought up in Hyderabad 

Rohit Sharma mother is Telugu

23 minutes ago, Pahelwan4 said:

He is not spinner. He is medium pacer can replace Hardik in future. 

spin attacking antsy spinners ni kottatam uncle spin bowling veedu veyatam kadhu 

27 minutes ago, Pahelwan4 said:

All these people from Andhra cricket association. Why no selection from Hyderabad cricket association? 

Hca is politics hub falthu of hell