Finally a good representation from Telugu States in India Cricket Team

ManOffSteel

4 hours ago, ManOffSteel said:

Vammo mamoolu hatred kaduga

I wanted an attacking player like Yuvraj, Sehwag who can take the game to the opposition like what he did today..

VVS laxman was mostly a test player 

Rayudu, Tilak varma eppudu baga aadaro I can't remember they were never really a permanent fixture in the team..

Turkis picha lite, they don't represent Telugu people 

Fake news

First of all

Tilak Varma didn't get too many chances ,he is too attacking ...

Tilak Varma played 16 T20's with 139 strike rate and 33.60 avg ,in ODIs he got once 4 chances ,in one he had scored half century

Rayudu is much better player than this reddy dude,no comparison ,prime time lo rayudu batting ni chudaledu ,he is match winner for CSK and MI in many games , and of course ODIs lo kuda chala baaga adadu....,i think he is the best after laxman to play from Telugu states....,he was unfairly sidelined...

Pragyan Ojha is a good spinner and identifies with hyd ..

VVS Laxman is legend 

U are blinded by casette ani anipistundi baa enduko...chusko okasari thread title malli...

"Finally a good representation of Telugu states in Indian cricket team"

Aitheipatidaaka adinollu antha tutumbri Galla ?

@Joker_007 @Konebhar6 @anna_gari_maata

1 hour ago, Pahelwan4 said:

All these people from Andhra cricket association. Why no selection from Hyderabad cricket association? 

HCA is the most dirtiest, ugliest board in whole India.. It doesn't deserve to represent Telangana at all, if its supposed to represent. Not sure why Telangana govts are not bothering about it. It should be dissolved or completely revamped including the change of name. 

One thing is clear, there are heavy politics behind this board with many beneficiaries..

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Mancode said:

Fake news

First of all

Tilak Varma played 16 T20's with 139 strike rate and 33.60 avg ,in ODIs he got once 4 chances ,in one he had scored half century

Rayudu is much better player than this reddy dude,no comparison ,prime time lo rayudu batting ni chudaledu ,he is match winner for CSK and MI in many games , and of course ODIs lo kuda chala baaga adadu....,i think he is the best after laxman to play from Telugu states....,he was unfairly sidelined...

VVS Laxman is legend 

U are blinded by casette ani anipistundi baa enduko...chusko okasari thread title malli...

Vere players ni low chesi .. kotta player ni lepadam .. not OK. The new player might very well one day turn out to be the pride of Telugus and India and I wish and hope so. But do not demean the other players who represented national side. 

People are blinded by Cassette.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Konebhar6 said:

Vere players ni low chesi .. kotta player ni lepadam .. not OK. The new player might very well one day turn out to be the pride of Telugus and India and I wish and hope so. But do not demean the other players who represented national side. 

People are blinded by Cassette.

this reddy will be sidelined in some time, then @ManOffSteel will understand how bad indian crickst selection is 

without a good father no survive can survive long in cricket

dhoni-n srini

ganguly-dalmia

sachin-pawar

harbhajan,yuvraj- didnt get enough recognition for their talent

vvs laxman was shunted out from ODis, whereas dravid plays slows too,but didnt touch him, coz south zone selectors quota is always filled kannadigas

multiple examples unai

3 hours ago, KadapaKingg said:

Ne grudda.. vallallo okkadanna proper one day player unnada except muslims that never identify as Telugus

gajji gaadiki kaalinattu vundi. Veedu aadina okkati rendu games laki Tendulkar records badhalu kottadu mari. Bowling ni picha kottudu kodataru chudu.

3 hours ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Frankly apart from VVS, other players are half telugu or grew with multi-cultural identities ... Tilak Varma kooda Mumbai lad laa ne grow up ayyadu... 

I think Nitish is proper AP player + Telugu IPL player, hope he sticks to it 

Rayudu is also pure Telugu. Ayina linguistic basis aa leka state basis aa mee argument decide avvandi first.

45 minutes ago, Mancode said:

Fake news

First of all

VVS Laxman is legend 

You are literally blinded by caste hatred , no point discussing

1 minute ago, AmruthamAppaji said:

bhayya e oka question ki ans chepu

Finally a good representation from Telugu States in India Cricket Team

ipatidaaka good player raledha india ki from ap &ts ??

1 minute ago, AmruthamAppaji said:

You are manding below. Trying hard to defend caste feeling.

12 minutes ago, Mancode said:

this reddy will be sidelined in some time, then @ManOffSteel will understand how bad indian crickst selection is 

without a good father no survive can survive long in cricket

dhoni-n srini

ganguly-dalmia

sachin-pawar

harbhajan,yuvraj- didnt get enough recognition for their talent

vvs laxman was shunted out from ODis, whereas dravid plays slows too,but didnt touch him, coz south zone selectors quota is always filled kannadigas

multiple examples unai

Very true about kannada selectors. I remember the Indian team to have almost 40-50% players from Karnataka when the Selection committee was full of them.

I also remember someone from hyd ( I think shivlal yada) was a selector and they selected Noel David to some one day tournament and he flopped so miserably. There were many deserving players. 

True - Yuvraj and bhaji should have got more recognition. I personally love Dhoni. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Very true about kannada selectors. I remember the Indian team to have almost 40-50% players from Karnataka when the Selection committee was full of them.

I also remember someone from hyd ( I think shivlal yada) was a selector and they selected Noel David to some one day tournament and he flopped so miserably. There were many deserving players. 

True - Yuvraj and bhaji should have got more recognition. I personally love Dhoni. 

I disagree. They got recognition that they deserve. Yuvraj is weak with balls angling outside half. What did Harbhajan not get? He was favored over Anil Kumble most times.