Can 1 Woke Teen Survive 20 Trump Supporters? | Surrounded

Mancode

Can 1 Woke Teen Survive 20 Trump Supporters? | Surrounded

This teen was much smart and open to engage than many republicans and democrats

trump stereotypes were demolished by smart supporters like the lady in blue jacket, she is very smart ...

@Sucker @Sam480 @DuvvaAbbulu @futureofandhra  @Konebhar6

Trump was misunderstood most of the times, coz he has no filters,but he is entertainer to the core , and very down to earth person with common public 

NY civil case was a witch hunt, same with that secret documents case , DOJ is being witch hunt against him for sure

secret documents case was dismissed , and mueller investigation and he got clean chit no media talks about it

I still believe was DOJ and criminal justice system is against non whites(mainly blacks,hispanics,brown people) , they get convicted of petty crimes and given harsh sentences, trump becoming convicted felon has good upsurge especially in blacks , many people thought he was unfairly prosecuted

swing states PA,NC,Michigan going RED .. 

• Confused 1

57 minutes ago, Mancode said:

@Sucker @Sam480 @DuvvaAbbulu @futureofandhra  @Konebhar6

Trump was misunderstood most of the times, coz he has no filters,but he is entertainer to the core , and very down to earth person with common public 

NY civil case was a witch hunt, same with that secret documents case , DOJ is being witch hunt against him for sure

secret documents case was dismissed , and mueller investigation and he got clean chit no media talks about it

I still believe was DOJ and criminal justice system is against non whites(mainly blacks,hispanics,brown people) , they get convicted of petty crimes and given harsh sentences, trump becoming convicted felon has good upsurge especially in blacks , many people thought he was unfairly prosecuted

swing states PA,NC,Michigan going RED .. 

One of the thing unique about him is "No Filters". Talks like a common man whatever comes to his mind. He created his image as an imperfect person which is an advantage for him. People don't care much abt any scandals on him. Also he popularised the word "Fake" calling media a fake which is true. Also he carries his office like a businessman. Trash talk and then suddenly does something sensible. Promotes himself a lot. obsessed with himself. 

My point being, anything bad about him, ppl will say "He is trump. expected". Anything good, gets more mileage.

3 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

One of the thing unique about him is "No Filters". Talks like a common man whatever comes to his mind. He created his image as an imperfect person which is an advantage for him. People don't care much abt any scandals on him. Also he popularised the word "Fake" calling media a fake which is true. Also he carries his office like a businessman. Trash talk and then suddenly does something sensible. Promotes himself a lot. obsessed with himself. 

My point being, anything bad about him, ppl will say "He is trump. expected". Anything good, gets more mileage.

vote evariki eesari aithe 

7 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

vote evariki eesari aithe 

Confused. But it does not matter in our state. I don't want to vote for either. For different reasons. 

10 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Confused. But it does not matter in our state. I don't want to vote for either. For different reasons. 

NOTA ledu gaa evarikoo okallaki veyali gaa uncle. malla ikkada ochchi complaint cheste @Sucker ankul tidathadu. chance lenappudu okay but atleast chance vunnappudu veyali gaa, vere offices ki vote veyochu gaa

27 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

13 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

NOTA ledu gaa evarikoo okallaki veyali gaa uncle. malla ikkada ochchi complaint cheste @Sucker ankul tidathadu. chance lenappudu okay but atleast chance vunnappudu veyali gaa, vere offices ki vote veyochu gaa

Thatha ki vote veyyakunte 

venky-brahmi.gif