Can 1 Woke Teen Survive 20 Trump Supporters? | Surrounded

Mancode

14 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

Interesting thing is Mayor of the only Muslim-run city in US endorsed Trump 

This city is in Michigan and majority of the city council members are Muslim and they endorsed Biden last election and are endorsing Trump this time

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/9/23/mayor-of-only-muslim-governed-us-city-endorses-trump

PA having fracking economy , Mischigan is more kinda of blue collar white males, decent no of arab populkation who are more into gasoline business and things like that

muslims are smart in usa , atleast, they are like me, who can predict who will be winner@3$% , no doubt they suppirted biden in 2020 

and black males are identified with trump more than before.. i would say 40% of black men wil vote for trump, thats a big number

4 minutes ago, Mancode said:

PA having fracking economy , Mischigan is more kinda of blue collar white males, decent no of arab populkation who are more into gasoline business and things like that

muslims are smart in usa , atleast, they are like me, who can predict who will be winner@3$% , no doubt they suppirted biden in 2020 

and black males are identified with trump more than before.. i would say 40% of black men wil vote for trump, thats a big number

Kamala isn't picking up the latino vote as Biden did in 2020, I think latino voters will decide this election

Biden had a lead of 33% among latino voters in 2020 where as Kamala's lead shrieked to 14% as per MSNBC 

MSNBC which is pro-dem is saying that

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

Kamala isn't picking up the latino vote as Biden did in 2020, I think latino voters will decide this election

Biden had a lead of 33% among latino voters in 2020 where as Kamala's lead shrieked to 14% as per MSNBC 

MSNBC which is pro-dem is saying that

yep , you see people like @Shameless anna saying it, then its true, latinos are less voting for dems than before