India is now facing a diabetes epidemic, all thanks to samosas, pizzas, & fried ultraprocessed foods

Sam480

3 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

Vaalante em Pani cheyaru ,only desk jobs or writing fictional stories.

That's very underhanded comment. Ee generation lo tatthima kulalu anni kula vrutthhlu chesthunnara? Andharu dadupuga desk jobs ee chesthunnaru. 

2 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

All I am saying is some people are depriving common citizens of their protein requirement by going with these vegetarian propaganda,being a vegan in developed countries with disposable income is different.

Even the government is not subsidising meat to push their vegetarian propaganda,chicken costs the same in both U.S and india which is a joke.

It doesn't cost much in India to be vegan. Eating healthy in India is relatively cheap compared to being vegan in the west. 

The point with food being individual preferences. You cannot force someone to eat something for whatever reason. Brahmins chicken or non veg tintaru, generally speaking pushing more non veg doesn't make them eat it. They refrain from eating it. It's their choice. I know few Reddies too who don't eat non veg, that's their choice. How will it change based on dietary push? 

Just now, Teluguredu said:

Very inefficient .

It's very difficult to curate a diet with 2000 calories with protein from only veg sources.

avanni myth anna; efficient inefficient tokka totakura. 

1gm/lb of body weight of protein avanni propaganda; 

there are some amino acids which body cannot produce for that there are veg sources too. 
and rest of the amino acids ki you don't have rely on animal sources, your body can efficiently make use of source to produce them. 

a lot of meat eaters turned vegetarians later 

like arnold (popular example), virat kohli, john abraham some other guys like abhinav mahajan edo fitness influencer ley(manchiga body build animal sources toh build chesi ippudu veg vegan kathalu mingutunnaru ani cheppochu). but animal protein is not the holy grail.

2 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

It doesn't cost much in India to be vegan. Eating healthy in India is relatively cheap compared to being vegan in the west. 

The point with food being individual preferences. You cannot force someone to eat something for whatever reason. Brahmins chicken or non veg tintaru, generally speaking pushing more non veg doesn't make them eat it. They refrain from eating it. It's their choice. I know few Reddies too who don't eat non veg, that's their choice. How will it change based on dietary push? 

Yes ,being vegan is cheap if you don't want to fullfill your dietary needs or else it will be expensive.not only expensive but also very time consuming.

Vegetarian population in andhra is single digit % not only andhra same in entire south india.

Government shouldn't care about these single digit people and push for non-vegetarian good instead of caring for these stupid indo-aryan customs and culture.

Reddies or any other community people being a vegetarian is their individual preference not related to community.

3 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

avanni myth anna; efficient inefficient tokka totakura. 

1gm/lb of body weight of protein avanni propaganda; 

there are some amino acids which body cannot produce for that there are veg sources too. 
and rest of the amino acids ki you don't have rely on animal sources, your body can efficiently make use of source to produce them. 

a lot of meat eaters turned vegetarians later 

like arnold (popular example), virat kohli, john abraham some other guys like abhinav mahajan edo fitness influencer ley(manchiga body build animal sources toh build chesi ippudu veg vegan kathalu mingutunnaru ani cheppochu). but animal protein is not the holy grail.

What are your sources for this.

Virat Kohli got brainwashed after getting married to his girlfriend ,before he was normal but delusional.

Also a lot of people in west of turned vegetarian as for stupid ethical concerns not for health benefits.

6 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

akkade daal lo leg vesav; with rampant use of pesticides and weedicides in India, bio amplification-  a problem we chose to ignore

7 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

1gm/lb of body weight of protein avanni propaganda

manaki telvanivi nachanivi anni propaganda ne

look at us born Indian kids who only follow their parents diet, that should give you an answer 

4 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

akkade daal lo leg vesav; with rampant use of pesticides and weedicides in India, bio amplification-  a problem we chose to ignore

You think it's not present in West or elsewhere?  Even then, eating healthy is relatively cheap in India. 

14 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

Yes ,being vegan is cheap if you don't want to fullfill your dietary needs or else it will be expensive.not only expensive but also very time consuming.

Vegetarian population in andhra is single digit % not only andhra same in entire south india.

Government shouldn't care about these single digit people and push for non-vegetarian good instead of caring for these stupid indo-aryan customs and culture.

Reddies or any other community people being a vegetarian is their individual preference not related to community.

Define dietary requirement. Define what attributes were taken into consideration for that. 

When did government care about them to begin with? Government doesn't even spend money properly into mid day meal schemes, forget non veg food. 

Indo Aryan or not, when you live in the same country you need to respect individual food choices. 

Just now, Teluguredu said:

What are your sources for this.

Virat Kohli got brainwashed after getting married to his girlfriend ,before he was normal but delusional.

Also a lot of people in west of turned vegetarian as for stupid ethical concerns not for health benefits.

em sources anna essential and non essential amino acids gurincha aa ?? 
adi basic biology anna, body lo 20 amino acids vuntayi (all proteins are made of amino acids), 9 of them are essential which means body cannot produce them so you have to take it externally; and rest body produces. 

those 9 amino acids you can get from plant sources too. but to get those you might as well mix and match those plant sources like legumes and rice to get all essential amino acids, anduke animal sources ni complete proteins antaru

its simple so that you can don't have to look elsewhere. 

nuvvu vinav ley kaani.

I don't mind if ppl are eating meat and I don't discourage them if someone wants to eat meat. but I support plant based diet and encourage if someone wants to get into that. personally speaking I like meat but I gave up and I don't find it difficult with vegetarian food and I don't feel I am missing on meat. for me this change helped me get back on to track with my health, and I intend to continue. twins study ani ochchindii netflix lo okasari look veyyi, some chronic life style diseases ki our diet is the main culprit and you can change your epigenetics with your diet which is in your control, do your own research anna. with that being said family lo meat eaters vunnaru, vallaki cook kuda chesta but personally I don't like to eat.

12 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

manaki telvanivi nachanivi anni propaganda ne

look at us born Indian kids who only follow their parents diet, that should give you an answer 

ippudu em chedam antav aithe. 

8 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

ippudu em chedam antav aithe. 

like a wiseman once said, “if you don’t know something, stfu and listen”

13 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

You think it's not present in West or elsewhere?  Even then, eating healthy is relatively cheap in India. 

ledu ani cheppale kada, high Cancer % in Caucasians I feel its attributed to that. and we are getting there. 
my family physician tells caucasians tend to get cancers where as we asians and middle easterners tend to get these type 2 and other chronic diseases. I don't have any research article for this (if someone asks) but I assume so

2 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

like a wiseman once said, “if you don’t know something stfu and listen”

why don't you do that instead of telling that to a random dude. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Define dietary requirement. Define what attributes were taken into consideration for that. 

When did government care about them to begin with? Government doesn't even spend money properly into mid day meal schemes, forget non veg food. 

Indo Aryan or not, when you live in the same country you need to respect individual food choices. 

ledu brother you know what they say -like a wiseman once said, “if you don’t know something stfu and listen”