Manchi manchi kattubaatalu..

Raisins_72

Ee joker gaadene monna America lo unna pentagon lo kooda cow anti biotic ga vaadathaaru Ani cheppindhi.lol orey sanghis aakariki ee joker gaalaki kooda credibility istunnarentra.

6 hours ago, summer27 said:

no..not him..its this joker that is going around countries asking to rafe women and marry a 12 yr old girl.. credits zakir naik via fb

Who cares about these people lol.

10 hours ago, Teluguredu said:

Who cares about these people lol.

But you do care about the Swamy in video, huh..maatladithe andari gurinchi matlaadu, lekapothe anni moosuki 10g

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, summer27 said:

But you do care about the Swamy in video, huh..maatladithe andari gurinchi matlaadu, lekapothe anni moosuki 10g

I didn't post about both of them ,I am just saying that his credibility is 'penta' gon.

1 hour ago, Teluguredu said:

I didn't post about both of them ,I am just saying that his credibility is 'penta' gon.

Yeah.. but you comment on only one of them.. if you are commenting on both of them you will be credible otherwise you are same as the trash above

19 hours ago, summer27 said:

no..not him..its this joker that is going around countries asking to rafe women and marry a 12 yr old girl.. credits zakir naik via fb

I am surprised and concerned that Malaysia is still sheltering him..he should have been put in jail for like if not executed for the incitations and radicalization he has done 

20 minutes ago, summer27 said:

Yeah.. but you comment on only one of them.. if you are commenting on both of them you will be credible otherwise you are same as the trash above

Nuvvu support chesta post Este comment chesta.