Exposing Pastor Thulasi

11_MohanReddy

10 minutes ago, Raisins_72 said:

Question both persons - but questioning only one person is wrong we all keep saying in this thread which u couldn’t accept it just bcoz of ur ego ! 

Staalin & Owaisi don’t change doesn’t make them right - Period !

Manishi annaaka change avuthaa povaali, neeku/eemeki Hindus caused lot of trouble antey Noppi ledhu Adhey Hindus kosam ippudu stand theesukontey meeku Noppi ?? Why change  - meeru iddharu kalisi answer urself and ask PK 😉😉

Dude,

Saying my father used to light cigarettes with deepam, proudly saying I'm baptized to saying I'm a hardcore sanathani is a joke.  

Everyone knows, only PK slaves are struggling to digest this and blindly supporting him ...since they are slaves  , they have no choice. Actually slaves is not the Right word as slaves get 3 times meals and clothes... These actors in reverse take money and time from you 😁

Just think why not even one prominent soul , including lokesh and CBN have any support to PK on your issue. 

CBN started it, realized the mistake and kept quiet. 

Who said owaisi and Stalin are right? They are wrong - now she is saying PK is also wrong. That's it..😁

• Upvote 1