Cast my first ever vote in the US presidential election 2024

Tyrannosauraus_Rex

4 minutes ago, karuvu said:

Congrats ela kalisaru?

Thank you. 

I was actually living in New Zealand since I had residency there when I met my wife online. I came to see her in the US and then we had to make a decision.

Initially I insisted on her moving to New Zealand since I loved living over there -but she refused - after much back and forth - I decided to move to the US.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

Since I will be in India on election day - I just mailed out my absentee ballot.

It had 4 elements to it:

1) The presidential vote

2) The senator vote for Virginia.

3) The House of representative vote for Virginia.

4) A vote on a constitutional amendment for a tax exemption for spouses of people who lost their lives in the line of duty in Virginia.

While I regularly cast my vote in India as an Indian citizen - this is the first time I have participated in the election process in the US at the federal level as an American citizen.

Felt good discharging my duties as a citizen.

Mee state already decided kada ? Vote time waste ani na feeling 

15 minutes ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

Regular Marriage.

What is a setup marriage?

Don't give too much personal Anna. Unfortunately nuv decade kalsi spouse tho vunna kuda needhi GC kosam marriage ani decide chesi 10ngutharu narrow minded vuncles. My suggestion. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Sucker said:

Nenu Monna ila ne thed vesa Mail in vote vesa Diwali ki India going ani kukka 10ngulu 10ngaru neeku Shitizenship vundhi ani show chesthunnava ani 

CC @Raisins_72 @Mancode @Sam480 @Thokkalee @r2d2

81ba27e9faa7ef5ff3d54d97e0a3748c.gif

Indulo show cheyyadaniki emundi - it's just citizenship - a legal status anthey.

In fact, people who are planning to be in India - it is a good reminder for them to use the postal ballot to cast their vote. 

2 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Don't give too much personal Anna. Unfortunately nuv decade kalsi spouse tho vunna kuda needhi GC kosam marriage ani decide chesi 10ngutharu narrow minded vuncles. My suggestion. 

Thanks brother. 

Learnt over a period of time to ignore unnecessary comments. If you look at my posting history here - I do not engage in frivolous arguments. Evarina "in good faith" adigithey samaadhanam cheputhanu - ledantey simply ignore.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Gorantlamdhav said:

Mee state already decided kada ? Vote time waste ani na feeling 

Which way do you think VA is going to vote?

5 minutes ago, Raisins_72 said:

Nuvvu cheyakunda naatho chepinchaavani feel ayyaadu anta 😃

come to that interesting thread .bro.bollywood and crime links

32 minutes ago, Sucker said:

kukka 10ngulu 10ngaru neeku Shitizenship vundhi ani show chesthunnava ani 

మన రెప్యుటేషన్ అలా ఏడిసింది మరి..

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

Since I will be in India on election day - I just mailed out my absentee ballot.

It had 4 elements to it:

1) The presidential vote

2) The senator vote for Virginia.

3) The House of representative vote for Virginia.

4) A vote on a constitutional amendment for a tax exemption for spouses of people who lost their lives in the line of duty in Virginia.

While I regularly cast my vote in India as an Indian citizen - this is the first time I have participated in the election process in the US at the federal level as an American citizen.

Felt good discharging my duties as a citizen.

aithe endi ?

chapattlu kottalna ipudu 

1 hour ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

Thank you. 

I was actually living in New Zealand since I had residency there when I met my wife online. I came to see her in the US and then we had to make a decision.

Initially I insisted on her moving to New Zealand since I loved living over there -but she refused - after much back and forth - I decided to move to the US.

Online lo how?? Ela meet ayyaru and also meeru NZ nundi USA ki move ayyarante is she really that pretty? Is she white btw?? Any tips on how to meet them online?