How do I convert from Exchange EDB to PST for free?

Sunnysaini

To convert EDB files to PST format, I recommend using Goldytools EDB to PST Converter software. This powerful tool excels in EDB to PST conversion, and as a technical expert, I can confidently say it has no limitations. It's a reliable solution with built-in safeguards against data loss.

Here’s a quick guide on how to use the tool:

How It Works:

Step 1: Download and run the software.

Step 2: Add the EDB files you want to export.

Step 3: Preview the data from your Exchange EDB mailbox.

Step 4: Finally, convert the EDB file into PST format.

With Goldytools, you can efficiently and safely handle your EDB to PST conversions!

To convert EDB files to PST without any restrictions, I would suggest users to try the Shoviv EDB to PST Converter tool. Simply install and launch the software and add the desired EDB files by selecting the "Add EDB" option. The tool will scan and display the EDB file's contents. From here, select the required mailboxes or items you want to export. Choose the "Export in PST" option, and then set a destination to save the PST file. Click on the "Export" button, and the software will begin the conversion process, exporting the EDB data into a PST file. It offers swift and quick conversion with support for both corrupted and healthy EDB files. Moreover, the tool maintains folder hierarchy and data integrity throughout the process. The tool has a free demo version that allows users to evaluate its performance by converting up to 50 items per folder.

There are two ways you can convert EDB to PST files, a manual way and an expert way. The manual procedure involves many steps, and bulk conversion is not supported. Using a professional EDB to PST converter makes the process simpler. It offers an easy-to-use user interface and supports batch conversion. One tool that gives you a simple way to convert EDB to PST files without losing any data is the DataVare EDB to PST Converter Software. Also, EDB files are exportable to Office 365. This program can also be used to recover corrupted EDB files and convert them to PST files. All Windows versions can easily support it.