India made Fundamental error by Extortion and Murder - Justin Trudeau

Anta Assamey

2 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

This is the age old game that Anglosphere and deep state elites played with India. Fostering the fissures that exist in India and using it to create further trouble. Trudeau is playing the same game. I don't think it shall change anytime soon

1 minute ago, CanadianMalodu said:

This is the age old game that Anglosphere and deep state elites played with India. Fostering the fissures that exist in India and using it to create further trouble. Trudeau is playing the same game. I don't think it shall change anytime soon

anna december lo givt padi pothadai ani talk enta varaku nijam ??

monna brampton lo dusshera celebration ki Pierre garu vacharu oka 80 k people have come too 

This guy totally seems like he lost it all, asal Indian govt ki em sambandham or the need to kill a sikh leader in Cananda. Basic common sensevadatledu veedu 

14 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

11 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

anna december lo givt padi pothadai ani talk enta varaku nijam ??

monna brampton lo dusshera celebration ki Pierre garu vacharu oka 80 k people have come too 

Ee sari Trudeau paristiti endi...tenor.gif?itemid=8412189

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

Ee sari Trudeau paristiti endi...tenor.gif?itemid=8412189

Trudeau life set chesukunnadu. He will be given a permanent position in UN. Ee sari power lo Pierre Polievere ni pedatharu

6 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Trudeau life set chesukunnadu. He will be given a permanent position in UN. Ee sari power lo Pierre Polievere ni pedatharu

taxes cutting ani telling enta varaku chestadu antav  one way to fix healthcare is not to provide free health care to temporary foreign workers  pr and citizens ki iste mottam  set avautundi 

2 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

My friend told me about this. The first question that came to my mind was -> Any elections going on? Why would Canadian Govt make such statement except to attract punjabi votes. 

Happy to see the politicians getting cheap for votes is not just limited to India.

3 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

His govt is making not a fundamental error but a huge mistake by accepting influx of migrants making the economy not feasible to live for ordinary people. Canadians are suffering and this guy is talking indias fundamental errors