Pls ra uncles, me wife's ki....

Jaggadonga

49 minutes ago, BattalaSathi said:

mee yaavida neeku warning isthe memu em cheyyali vaa??

Ma avida aithe nekenduku cheptha uncle....based on ur response aunty me thaluka?

1 hour ago, chammakchandra said:

And most of them don’t even know how to sit, their head will be below steering wheel.. edo  thongi thongi lean ayyi chusukuntu naduputharu 

That’s height problem vayya

7 minutes ago, Pahelwan4 said:

That’s height problem vayya

I saw height vunna vallu kooda they don’t know how to sit comfortably … their concentration will be always on hubbies .. rest all jujjibji

2 hours ago, Jaggadonga said:

Kakruthi padi mere car driving nerpinchakandi. Konni classes instructor daggara ippinchandi. Community lo stop sign skip chesi, sudden break vesi accident kakunda manage chesina naku warning ichi poyindi. Issue here she did not even understand her mistake here 😞 

Warning isthunte, nuvvem chesav? 😁

She seems to be smart and got out of the situation with an upper hand 😀

Most Women take long time to learn to drive… even after getting license, let them drive for an year or so whenever you go with together or with family.. in all conditions.. 

my wife got her license fast but her driving was terrible.. so nenu oka one year thanane drive cheyymannaa.. now she has good driving skills and can drive on any freeway, in rain, night and any condition.. none of her friends drive on freeways.. 

16 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Most Women take long time to learn to drive… even after getting license, let them drive for an year or so whenever you go with together or with family.. in all conditions.. 

my wife got her license fast but her driving was terrible.. so nenu oka one year thanane drive cheyymannaa.. now she has good driving skills and can drive on any freeway, in rain, night and any condition.. none of her friends drive on freeways.. 

great … hands pain body pain lantivi complaints emi levu … good for your marriage life …

4 hours ago, Jaggadonga said:

Kakruthi padi mere car driving nerpinchakandi. Konni classes instructor daggara ippinchandi. Community lo stop sign skip chesi, sudden break vesi accident kakunda manage chesina naku warning ichi poyindi. Issue here she did not even understand her mistake here 😞 

Woman street meeda drive chestunnappudu, road meedaki vellina neede kada fault?