SaiDurghaTej anta

tamuhardreturns

2 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

I think this is the second time he changed his name

what was it?  nenu inkaa enta mandi brothers oo anukunna 

monnane virupaksha malli choosa. worst actor of the decade. only story meeda nadichindi ee mv, vammo aa wig, veedi expressions. Chirak

donno how he's getting producers. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

monnane virupaksha malli choosa. worst actor of the decade. only story meeda nadichindi ee mv, vammo aa wig, veedi expressions. Chirak

Nepo family kid

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

First 2 movies not bad, Subramanyam for sale and inkokati. Tharuvatha inka antha purely nepo.

27 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

Safe hands mama vunnaduga e labbe gadiki

56 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

He was sick all through the shooting of the movie, though that doesn't and should not matter for real audience who watch movie/actors based on merit.

Just answering your concerns .. just yeedho okati aneeyatam easy.. see the interviews of directors/producers before and after the release of the movie.

28 minutes ago, TeluguTexas said:

Safe hands mama vunnaduga e labbe gadiki

Actually that mama & family asked the producers to scrap the movie, but its the directors/producers confidence on the hero that eventually movie saw the light.

NB: Actually I myself do not like the nepo kids very much, especially this Tej batch. But we should have some rationale while putting our opinions out.

8 minutes ago, verrigadu said:

He was sick all through the shooting of the movie, though that doesn't and should not matter for real audience who watch movie/actors based on merit.

Just answering your concerns .. just yeedho okati aneeyatam easy.. see the interviews of directors/producers before and after the release of the movie.

Actually that mama & family asked the producers to scrap the movie, but its the directors/producers confidence on the hero that eventually movie saw the light.

NB: Actually I myself do not like the nepo kids very much, especially this Tej batch. But we should have some rationale while putting our opinions out.

bagundi-baundianna.gif

2 hours ago, JANASENA said:

Chiranjeevi GIFs | Tenor