Tadepalli kompa fencing

ntr2ntr

3 minutes ago, TeluguTexas said:

Do you know what kind of security he has at his home? Google it pelchi padadhobuthadu adugu pedithe and 24 hours security why does he need it? Is he that scared???

how can you judge a person on the type of safe measures he takes? If I feel uncomfortable, I will install cams on my doors and add extra safety for my own good, so what??

Prathi politician can say the same and add 12 crore fence and it's fine? 

4 minutes ago, TeluguTexas said:

Do you know what kind of security he has at his home? Google it pelchi padadhobuthadu adugu pedithe and 24 hours security why does he need it? Is he that scared???

how can you judge a person on the type of safe measures he takes? If I feel uncomfortable, I will install cams on my doors and add extra safety for my own good, so what??

Man hitech security veru. Bhayam tho kappukovatam veru. He is people’s leader and alienating himself with these deeds. Entha cheppina I can’t convince you

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, TeluguTexas said:

Areee babu he is politician and has threats and he must be safe dhaniki he can take any measures, ne la na la kon kiska aithe troll cheddam thappu ledhu

intha chillar topics pattukoni veyladutharu endhi ra babu 

India houses ki Security cams and grills  when parents living alone why do they need it? 
please come with better things 

you guys need better supporting statements than saying he got threats... he got threats so he is chopping all the trees, he got threats he is building jails for himself, he got threats so he is not avaible to the cadre..... just explain what threats you are talking about???

5 minutes ago, praying said:

you guys need better supporting statements than saying he got threats... he got threats so he is chopping all the trees, he got threats he is building jails for himself, he got threats so he is not avaible to the cadre..... just explain what threats you are talking about???

Don't act like all other politicians are good boys, can see the clear hatred on one person. What threats? Really? Go back to sleep

9 minutes ago, CosthaBidda said:

Man hitech security veru. Bhayam tho kappukovatam veru. He is people’s leader and alienating himself with these deeds. Entha cheppina I can’t convince you

Hitech security enduku? Sarada?

3 minutes ago, TeluguTexas said:

Don't act like all other politicians are good boys, can see the clear hatred on one person. What threats? Really? Go back to sleep

Lol… start believing your own lies

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Of course…TDP power la vinte hunting down the opposition party people ani telsinde kada…anduke safety kosam atla kattukunadu…

Anthe na ?

Oh odipothaadu ani ywars back ke telusaa jagan ki ithe

3 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Vallaki logics tho pani undadu, 5rs padithe chalu

20 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Edo oka ronu odipotadu ani teluse, power la vunapude nalugu rallu enkala esukovaku, security tighten chesukovali ani…

Anna ki mundu chuou jara ekuva le, pulka language la sepalante vision..