USA Accident: 4 Telugu People Died, 1 Critical -

Assam_Bhayya

7 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Nissan Armada, Toyota 4runner, Ford Excursion, Expedition, Lincoln Navigator, Chevy Tahoe, Suburban, Cadillac Escalade. 

I suggest to buy pre 2015 models as they are cheap and have more metal. These vehicles are built to last forever. Gas taguthayi  but will drive at least 300,000 miles

Tesla lanti luxary cars paristhithi enti?

International driving license tho drive cheyochu anta kada US lo for few days/weeks/months, ani vinna.

India or south asian countries lo manam hardly follows rules, road signs. 

US ku ochi, ikkada state DMV nundi DL ku apply chese mundu rules thelikunda okka roju on so called international driving license meeda drive chesina chaal kada disasters ki. Stop sign gurinchi thelvadu, lane change indicator, yield, ivvani thelidu kada. etla allow chesthar vayya, you can drive with international license ani vinnappudu mandi podhi.

itorcher-bramhi.gif

evadanna latest ga US ochi I wanted drive, or I'm driving on international license ani kusthe dobbandi anna mohamatam odhu, first rules chadhuvu, thelsko, state DMV written test raasi, behind the wheel and then US license theskuni, please drive responsibly, safely ani dobbuthuu request tho cheppandi anna. Kontha lo kontha ghoralu thaggidham.

• Upvote 1

Road accident in Texas: Three from Andhra Pradesh among five killed

The accident is believed to have been caused by over-speeding

A tragic road accident near Randolph in Texas resulted in the loss of five non-resident Indians (NRIs). Among the deceased, three individuals, including a woman, were identified as hailing from Tirupati district of Andhra Pradesh.

The accident is believed to have been caused by over-speeding. According to the Texas Public Safety officials, the two-vehicle crash occurred approximately seven miles south of Bonham on the Texas State Highway at 6:45 p.m. local time.

Reports from local sources on X also indicated that excessive speed was a contributing factor. Concerns have been raised about obtaining comprehensive information about the individuals involved in the accident.

The collision occurred when the victims’ vehicle, en route from Oklahoma to Dallas, Texas, collided with another vehicle, resulting in both vehicles catching fire immediately. The crash took place on State Highway 121 between Bonham and Trenton at 5:55 p.m. on Monday (October 14, 2024), as reported in a local post on the X.

Meanwhile, the local police authorities in Chittoor said they were yet to receive any official information on this accident. According to preliminary information, the deceased were identified as Gopi, Shiva and Haritha.

Nenu last week party ki late ayitundhi ani 100+ kottanu 

akkada velli chusthe andaru 30 minutes taruvatha ravatam start chesaru 

realized not to hurry what ever happens it will but next time don’t want to repeat ani Aaroju fix ayinanu 

Aaroju avg 80+ 

9 hours ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

International driving license tho drive cheyochu anta kada US lo for few days/weeks/months, ani vinna.

US ku ochi, ikkada state DMV nundi DL ku apply chese mundu rules thelikunda okka roju on so called international driving license meeda drive chesina chaal kada disasters ki. Stop sign gurinchi thelvadu, lane change indicator, yield, ivvani thelidu kada. etla allow chesthar vayya, you can drive with international license ani vinnappudu mandi podhi.

itorcher-bramhi.gif

evadanna latest ga US ochi I wanted drive, or I'm driving on international license ani kusthe dobbandi anna mohamatam odhu, first rules chadhuvu, thelsko, state DMV written test raasi, behind the wheel and then US license theskuni, please drive responsibly, safely ani dobbuthuu request tho cheppandi anna. Kontha lo kontha ghoralu thaggidham.

NJ lo international DL unte you don’t need to write test and you will get DL here. It was back in 2010. Not sure it is still same

10 hours ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

itorcher-bramhi.gif

When I first came to the US(idi long long ago anuko) I came on an international DL myself. We rented a car for the weekend, drove around the city, also by that time passed my written DL test so knew about all the rules, and back then no smart phones so we had a book copy of the DL guide that we referred to whenever we had a doubt.

Later once we upgraded to a full DL, we started driving on freeways and went around to different cities.

18 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

No rendu two different accidents. My friend and his wife were driving Audi Q5 on Interstate in Houston when they got crashed into another car infront of them which crashed and stopped. He got it at 80 mph, luckily got saved. Can't say it would have been the case for a Hyundai Santa Fe or Honda CrV or a Corolla.

My brothers Lexus was hit a by a Honda Civic. Vaadi left fender break ayyi, fluids leak ayyayi. Other car was totalled. 

modern corolla  collison mitigation so they brake it saved me ton of time  on 401 eb  after 427

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH DETAILS LIKE ANY US NEWS ON THIS ACCIDENT? OR TANA REPORTS/UPDATES ON THIS?

THE DECEASED WERE FROM MY HOMETOWN AND THEY ARE MY NEIGHBOURS. IT'S UNFORTUNATE THAT THEY(Recently married) HAVE MET WITH ACCIDENT. I find hard to get any USA channel news on this accident. 

I wanted to help the family at lease with the information about the present situation.

34 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

modern corolla  collison mitigation so they brake it saved me ton of time  on 401 eb  after 427

Ivi warning system. But avatala direct ga guddedattu unte ivanni kadhu, simple physics scene loki vasthadhi, which is "Conservation of Momentum and Energy"

General ga collisions inelastic untayi kabatti, some of the kinetic energy is lost in heat and sound deforming the structure . Still same amount of energy transfer jargedappudu, the smaller ones with lesser mass will have greater impact, as it's deformed easily and it affects the passengers even more adversely than an SUV (traditional) or a truck due to larger mass. 

Truck or truck based SUVs either head on or side collisions either way, kinetic energy to deform it will be way higher than that of tin can car like Hondas or hyundais or Kias. Idhi physics, indhulo contest ledhu. But, manollu andharu resale or mileage anta Japam chestharu. Insurance pay chestharu but chinnapudu 10-11 /Inter 1 st year physics apply cheyyaru .

Subconsciously the same physics will keep you alert and keep safe distance from heavier objects like Pickups or semis on road. 

5 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Ivi warning system. But avatala direct ga guddedattu unte ivanni kadhu, simple physics scene loki vasthadhi, which is "Conservation of Momentum and Energy"

General ga collisions inelastic untayi kabatti, some of the kinetic energy is lost in heat and sound deforming the structure . Still same amount of energy transfer jargedappudu, the smaller ones with lesser mass will have greater impact, as it's deformed easily and it affects the passengers even more adversely than an SUV (traditional) or a truck due to larger mass. 

Truck or truck based SUVs either head on or side collisions either way, kinetic energy to deform it will be way higher than that of tin can car like Hondas or hyundais or Kias. Idhi physics, indhulo contest ledhu. But, manollu andharu resale or mileage anta Japam chestharu. Insurance pay chestharu but chinnapudu 10-11 /Inter 1 st year physics apply cheyyaru .

Subconsciously the same physics will keep you alert and keep safe distance from heavier objects like Pickups or semis on road. 

anna antha physics vaste engineering enduku chesta 

6 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

anna antha physics vaste engineering enduku chesta 

Engineers ke kadha Kevinu Physics vachedhi. Naa lanti BPC group vallaki takkuva telusu inka.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Engineers ke kadha Kevinu Physics vachedhi. Naa lanti BPC group vallaki takkuva telusu inka.

neku em rakapothe ne kada engg chesedi 

• Haha 1