H1B Visa "Thing Of Past": Union Minister Piyush Goyal After US Visit

Sucker

Union Minister of Commerce and Industry, Piyush Goyal, declared that the H1B visa issue is now "a thing of the past" during a meeting at Vanijya Bhavan, New Delhi.

He emphasized that the topic would no longer be a point of discussion in international dialogues, marking a shift in focus towards other areas of economic and strategic partnerships.

Minister Goyal's recent visit to the United States included a two-day stay in New York, where he met with CEOs of major companies to discuss reforms initiated by the Modi government aimed at boosting foreign investments in India, particularly in the pharmaceutical and diamond sectors.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ndtv.com/india-news/union-minister-piyush-goyal-calls-h1b-visa-thing-of-past-after-us-visit-6829966/amp/1

11 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Union Minister of Commerce and Industry, Piyush Goyal, declared that the H1B visa issue is now "a thing of the past" during a meeting at Vanijya Bhavan, New Delhi.

He emphasized that the topic would no longer be a point of discussion in international dialogues, marking a shift in focus towards other areas of economic and strategic partnerships.

Minister Goyal's recent visit to the United States included a two-day stay in New York, where he met with CEOs of major companies to discuss reforms initiated by the Modi government aimed at boosting foreign investments in India, particularly in the pharmaceutical and diamond sectors.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ndtv.com/india-news/union-minister-piyush-goyal-calls-h1b-visa-thing-of-past-after-us-visit-6829966/amp/1

h1b bathuku kukkalu chimpina vistari ani antunnava uncle

• Upvote 1

I recently spoke to someone from India who says that I am a H-1B holder but I live in India it's like what do you meanby  that you got h1 one picked or you have stamping he said I have H1 stamping until 2027 he also mentioned that he has a job which pays him $120 per year

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

I recently spoke to someone from India who says that I am a H-1B holder but I live in India it's like what do you meanby  that you got h1 one picked or you have stamping he said I have H1 stamping until 2027 he also mentioned that he has a job which pays him $120 per year

If they work on h1b form India more than 60 or 90 iRS query triggers this is what my fte company and many other sources confirmedly telling if this was kind of joke then different story just stating facts

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

If they work on h1b form India more than 60 or 90 iRS query triggers this is what my fte company and many other sources confirmedly telling if this was kind of joke then different story just stating facts

Kadu Nenu h1b holder but works in India on Indian payroll

57 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Ala work avvadhu. Neeku wrong info. Ind payroll yendhi naa sinthakaay

Pedhanayna vadevado india lo h1b visa meedha unnadanta idisey, extention packet uscis ki kakunda new delhi passport ofc ki pampisthe stamp esi pampistharu

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, anna_gari_maata said:

F1 is like renting... H1Bs are like Condos... H1B I-140 are like town house... GC is like single family.... Citizenship is like ranch house/mansions

Adi 15 yrs back muchata…

now opt’s are townhouse, h1b’s are sfh, gc/us pp holders- buying lands etc