Mana desham nunchi pani manishini techukovacha?

RPG_Reloaded

Chala familys moatly doctors and employer galla intiki vellinapudu intlo pani manishinuntaru like in india

elaa tecgukunnaru ante info ivvadam le, manam india nunchi techukkvalante emaina prob authada? Doh ki telisthe moosi 10guthaara?

db peddalu info veyandi smiling-ok.gif

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

Chala familys moatly doctors and employer galla intiki vellinapudu intlo pani manishinuntaru like in india

elaa tecgukunnaru ante info ivvadam le, manam india nunchi techukkvalante emaina prob authada? Doh ki telisthe moosi 10guthaara?

illegal vundipoyina vallani.. or non skilled immigrants ni pettukuntunnaru.. vallu teeskoni raru kavachu.. ikkada dorikina vallani pettukuntaru anukunta

• Upvote 2

India lo agencies untayi ani inna brotheru, full ga telidu but dallas lo maa friend vala inti lo cooking lady alage undedi. She and husband from rural telangana, husband emo store lo work and she used to do cooking in 10 houses. Daily lunch to dinner okka 4 houses lo line by line cook chesedi. Ala aa 10 houses ki alternate days elli cook chesedi. Bagundi ra meeku ante, ila chala untayi dallas lo ani cheppadu maa friend.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

I know a doctor family (2nd gen Telugu uncle - probably in late 50’s) in NYC. Bangaldeshi maid is working since past 25 years. They provided in home quarters for her. His father came to US in 60’s. In another instance, my very distant relative (aunt) they once had a good life but due to various reasons, they were bankrupted, hence got an opportunity to work in USA as a domestic help in a doctor’s home to take care of their young children. She go to USA every 6 months return back home for 3 months and repeat. Doing it since past 6 years. Not sure on what visa she was doing that. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

I know a doctor family (2nd gen Telugu uncle - probably in late 50’s) in NYC. Bangaldeshi maid is working since past 25 years. They provided in home quarters for her. His father came to US in 60’s. In another instance, my very distant relative (aunt) they once had a good life but due to various reasons, they were bankrupted, hence got an opportunity to work in USA as a domestic help in a doctor’s home to take care of their young children. She go to USA every 6 months return back home for 3 months and repeat. Doing it since past 6 years. Not sure on what visa she was doing that. 

Thanks anna

9 minutes ago, Kuralokarrepak said:

Mana desi restaurant lo cooks mostly pathralu undavu, manollu chala mandhi goda dhunki ostunaru ani vinnA

Chef gadi meeda Report cheste owner ki emaina farak padathada?

16 hours ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

Lady students will help on f1 and opt.

market fasak lady students will take permanent pani manshi jobs

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Tellugodu said:

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/how-do-i-bring-my-nanny-or-domestic-worker-to-the-u-s-for-a-limited-time-period.html