Trump will be president elect in 15 days

Mancode

4 minutes ago, Mancode said:

He can give EO's, this time they wont get blocked by SC, more coservative judges over there

He can give EO'S but EO'S have limits as well. I'm expecting these changes if he wins.

he will block illegal immigration to certain extent,

he will tight legal immigration - not sure if it will replicate his previous term or somewhat better compared to his previous term but definitely it won't be as easy as the current govt

tax cuts for sure and more drilling

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

he will tight legal immigration

miller anna is waiting. citizen and gc uncles get ready to do multiple jobs 😁

10 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

He can give EO'S but EO'S have limits as well. I'm expecting these changes if he wins.

he will block illegal immigration to certain extent,

he will tight legal immigration - not sure if it will replicate his previous term or somewhat better compared to his previous term but definitely it won't be as easy as the current govt

tax cuts for sure and more drilling

JD vance and vivek are dic**** s bro, they have indian connection but they dont like h1b and GC, whereas other people in administartion is for legals rfk,tulsi and elon.. even tho they are white/native hawains they understand H1 Rfe and I140 uncles arthanadalu for waiting in the que, lets see how this play out 

stephen miller ia addeed bonus

@Sucker

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Mancode said:

JD vance and vivek are dic**** s bro, they have indian connection but they dont like h1b and GC, whereas other people in administartion is for legals rfk,tulsi and elon.. even tho they are white/native hawains they understand H1 Rfe and I140 uncles arthanadalu for waiting in the que, lets see how this play out 

@Sucker

Elon musk ledhu bokka ledhu. Vaadiki max vaadi Fed incentives kosam chusthunnaru. Max oka tweet vesthad H1 ki GC ivvandi ani end of the day Heritage foundation will decide with Miller team. RFE lu chudali vesthada leka light na anedhi like last time. Max he can do old policy bayataki theesi process delay cheyyatam. Adhe andari bayam kuda like mental pressure Amma mogudu adhi. Chala pressure padthadhi day to day life lo h1b ki in reality. Remaining things like big immigration bills I don't think so possible anedhi cause yevariki absolute majority kanapadatam ledhu both house. So all depends on how strict anedhi Miller team and heritage. Dump or Some Musk can't decide. 

9 minutes ago, Mancode said:

JD vance and vivek are dic**** s bro, they have indian connection but they dont like h1b and GC

for once, we agree... @3$%

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Mancode said:

@Sucker

Simple reason bro, Desi's who are born in India and  moved from F1>H1B>GC>Citizen status itself are voting for Trump because they don't want legal or illegal immigration 

reason is they don't want competition for them or their kids in the future. Even we would think the same way if we get a green card or citizenship. Job market is already down 

Why would Vivek favor h1b's? he is not even born in India and is a US citizen by birth

Most of Indians want immigration process to be easy until they are in H1B Status and once they get GC or citizenship they want the immigration process to be tough

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Elon musk ledhu bokka ledhu. Vaadiki max vaadi Fed incentives kosam chusthunnaru. Max oka tweet vesthad H1 ki GC ivvandi ani end of the day Heritage foundation will decide with Miller team. RFE lu chudali vesthada leka light na anedhi like last time. Max he can do old policy bayataki theesi process delay cheyyatam. Adhe andari bayam kuda like mental pressure Amma mogudu adhi. Chala pressure padthadhi day to day life lo h1b ki in reality. Remaining things like big immigration bills I don't think so possible anedhi cause yevariki absolute majority kanapadatam ledhu both house. So all depends on how strict anedhi Miller team and heritage. Dump or Some Musk can't decide. 

yep I'm thinking the same, major changes undavu. but the delays and rfe's are frustrating

Entire I-140 Process before thata used to be 1 year and after thata it's more than 2 years. 

thata win ayyaka adi inka entha delay avtundo. 

On top of that H1B wage limit increase, Speciality occupation and work related to the education rfe's

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

Simple reason bro, Desi's who are born in India and  moved from F1>H1B>GC>Citizen status itself are Trump for voting because they don't want legal or illegal immigration 

reason is they don't want competition for them or their kids in the future. Even we would think the same way if we get a green card or citizenship. Job market is already down 

Why would Vivek favor h1b's? he is not even born in India and is a US citizen by birth

Most of Indians want immigration process to be easy until they are in H1B Status and once they get GC or citizenship they want the immigration process to be tough

No one cares annaa in reality. Ninna Indian minister kuda cheppadu almost done with H1B negotiations ani. Lobbying matters. Kamala vaunty sponsor cheaindhi GC kosam but later dropped too much negativity vachaka on that bill. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Sucker said:

No one cares annaa in reality. Ninna Indian minister kuda cheppadu almost done with H1B negotiations ani. Lobbying matters. Kamala vaunty sponsor cheaindhi GC kosam but later dropped too much negativity vachaka on that bill. 

Adey cheptunna bro, job market is down and there are many citizens without job. e time lo legal immigration or illegal immigration edi easy chesina backlash ostundi. most likely it will be a status quo for legal immigration with huge processing time and rfe's

GC is out of the question , The best trump can do is status quo or EAD to I140 approved folks through EO(which most likely he won't do)

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Mancode said:

Establishment(See ai Ye), neocons(warmongers and arms dealers), Jewish bankers ki chukkale....

Jai Trump }?. 

They tried every trick in book to stop him ,but couldn't 

A jerome powell ni fire chey thatha ochina ventane....vado waste fellow ,no clue on how to run economy.....he kept on raising rates like dumba**.,instead of fighting inflation by diff means and try to stop all wars and drill oil ,so gas prices will reduced

And give tax cuts to rich 🤑 , do whatever it takes to reduce inflation and boom economy ,blue state taxes on very bad on middle class ,example california ,NJ, Massachusetts...., Minnesota....all are moving to Texas and Florida 

Rep s and Dems are same Rot ,who doesn't know a s**t about anything,thatha is anti establishment guy and outsider who cannot be controlled , like Ronald Reagan, JFK ,so they tried to finish him ,but couldn't

Thatha team is incredible this time 

This is going to best presidency if he gives enough powers to people around

RFK jr,Tulsi,Elon etc okaokalu oko gem .... Kevin hassett ,Larry kudlow economic advisors.... jD and Vivek kuda ok.if they don't touch legal immigration 

@Sam480 @ManOffSteel @Assam_Bhayya @DuvvaAbbulu

Nuvvu Tulasi ni gem annav ante sahasamane cheppali

28 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

Simple reason bro, Desi's who are born in India and  moved from F1>H1B>GC>Citizen status itself are voting for Trump because they don't want legal or illegal immigration 

Naah, i wont be such a hypocrite, these people are duffers... if you are not giving people gc's  and keeping them on h1b, they will compete with u on IT jobs, if they get gc they will start some busiess or work at diff jobs , so u have no reason to hate even if u are on gc or shitizen

4 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

Adey cheptunna bro, job market is down and there are many citizens without job. e time lo legal immigration or illegal immigration edi easy chesina backlash ostundi. most likely it will be a status quo for legal immigration with huge processing time and rfe's

GC is out of the question , The best trump can do is status quo or EAD to I140 approved folks through EO(which most likely he won't do)

possible

5 minutes ago, Mancode said:

Naah, i wont be such a hypocrite, these people are duffers... if you are not giving people gc's  and keeping them on h1b, they will compete with u on IT jobs, if they get gc they will start some busiess or work at diff jobs , so u have no reason to hate even if u are on gc or shitizen

No bro, GC oste multiple IT Job's chese valle ekkuva untaru compared with Business

take @Sucker uncle for example