I-PAC team desperate to work for Jagan again?

Anta Assamey

The Indian Political Action Committee (I-PAC), led by Rishi Raj Singh, who previously worked with the YSR Congress party (YSRCP) under Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy in Andhra Pradesh until the recent elections, currently has no immediate engagements with any political party in the country.

Sources indicate that after YSRCP’s poor performance in the last assembly elections, the I-PAC team has struggled to find new clients.

Their strategies, including slogans like "Why not 175" and "Siddham," failed to resonate with voters, resulting in the YSRCP securing only 11 seats.

Following the defeat, I-PAC closed its operations in Vijayawada, downsized its team, and relocated to Hyderabad.

Attempts by the I-PAC team to collaborate with other political parties during recent elections have been unsuccessful, as no party has shown interest after witnessing their performance in Andhra Pradesh.

It is believed that the I-PAC team has re-initiated discussions with Jagan Mohan Reddy, expressing interest in assisting YSRCP for the next elections. However, there has been no significant response from YSRCP leadership so far.

Nonetheless, sources suggest that Jagan may consider re-engaging I-PAC in some capacity, possibly limiting their role to campaign work.

Given I-PAC’s familiarity with the party’s operations and its connections with grassroots leaders, it could be more convenient for YSRCP to work with them rather than bringing in a new consultancy, which would require starting from scratch.

3 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

The Indian Political Action Committee (I-PAC), led by Rishi Raj Singh, who previously worked with the YSR Congress party (YSRCP) under Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy in Andhra Pradesh until the recent elections, currently has no immediate engagements with any political party in the country.

Sources indicate that after YSRCP’s poor performance in the last assembly elections, the I-PAC team has struggled to find new clients.

Their strategies, including slogans like "Why not 175" and "Siddham," failed to resonate with voters, resulting in the YSRCP securing only 11 seats.

Following the defeat, I-PAC closed its operations in Vijayawada, downsized its team, and relocated to Hyderabad.

Attempts by the I-PAC team to collaborate with other political parties during recent elections have been unsuccessful, as no party has shown interest after witnessing their performance in Andhra Pradesh.

It is believed that the I-PAC team has re-initiated discussions with Jagan Mohan Reddy, expressing interest in assisting YSRCP for the next elections. However, there has been no significant response from YSRCP leadership so far.

Nonetheless, sources suggest that Jagan may consider re-engaging I-PAC in some capacity, possibly limiting their role to campaign work.

Given I-PAC’s familiarity with the party’s operations and its connections with grassroots leaders, it could be more convenient for YSRCP to work with them rather than bringing in a new consultancy, which would require starting from scratch.

All these are waste of time. Unless those that own EVMs want you to win you can't win. So better have an understanding with Modi and Shah

8 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

All these are waste of time. Unless those that own EVMs want you to win you can't win. So better have an understanding with Modi and Shah

#Tuesday

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Why didn't bodi and shaw help jalaganna..he is licker and never asks anything for state,no trouble to central govt at all

14 minutes ago, HighlyRespected said:

Why didn't bodi and shaw help jalaganna..he is licker and never asks anything for state,no trouble to central govt at all

Simple, Baboru surrendered to Modi, Shah unconditionally. He gave up Vizag Steel plant. Jagan on the other hand wanted ANDHRA SARKAR to TAKE OVER VISHAKA STEEL PLANT LAND of 33,000 acres. The LAND RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO ANDHRA SARKAR if Steel plant is salvaged. 

Andhuke kadha LV SUBRAMANYAM IAS ni petti TV 5 lo Psycho ani tittincharu, marchipothe ela bedharu?

Ee deal kosam ee ga RAMOJI BOKERSIM chesindhi with NADDA and SHAH.