Oka nri katha

kevinUsa

I am in a worst situation of my life and trying to move back to India. I came to USA in 2014 and got married in 2021 and had a very good life. Recently I lost my full time job without notice and after few months I got a long time contracting job. Me and my wife with a kid we relocated to the new office location since it's a day one onsite and signed the lease for 1 year and I even filled my H1B amendment since I relocated. First two weeks they didn't assign me a work and third week they came and told me that they are laying off contractors because of budget constraints. I was speechless and my wife 6th month pregnant relocated and paid the two months rent upfront. I don't have any savings. I literally begged them and even fallen on their feet to extend atleast 6 months. No help and also leasing office people telling to pay 6 months rent because I can't break the lease in middle. USA life is very hard for the contractors and especially like visa dependents

• Sad 1

yeah, contractors ni enduku lepthunaru vayy.. and also being contractors why people buying houses too dumb anipistadi naaku... FTE valle bayapadtu brthakutunaru..

9 minutes ago, Mancode said:

yeah, contractors ni enduku lepthunaru vayy.. and also being contractors why people buying houses too dumb anipistadi naaku... FTE valle bayapadtu brthakutunaru..

Ila bhayapadithe ela ra life lo mundhuki poyedhi

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ManchamKodi said:

Reddit, indian expants group lo unna love do lo uncles work mrodda leda @TeluguTexas asking

How he didn't save money working 10 years in US and married in 2021

7 minutes ago, TeluguTexas said:

How he didn't save money working 10 years in US and married in 2021

I don't reply to redit @kevinUsa sollu threads

21 minutes ago, Mancode said:

akkada lease chesadu anta uncle. 

22 minutes ago, Mancode said:

Not taking risk is also huge risk ani oka opt guy cheppadu.