an OPT girl joined my team

kevinUsa

There was an OPT girl joined my team, she is from hyderabad and she was calm and never talked to anyone much. So I took lenience and asked her if she needs any help in her tasks and she was a quick learner. We became close and she told me she was unable to come out of her masters breakup. She came-out of breakup and was friendly and things quickly moved to next level and we have started having private time frequently.

Due to change in the projects, I have been handed over different portfolio and she has started reporting to some other person. Since then, she has started avoiding me, I have seen her with him many a times in office premises and outside as well. Am sure she must have had fun with him as well. As she is wild devil on bed, I am trying my best to get her back. Any suggestions?

• Haha 1

You can deal with this in several ways: 

1) Get a new OPT girl in the team. 

2) Go to that team as a lead and replace him as the girls lead. 

3) Report to Kumar uncle about how she fraudulently got the job. He will take care of the rest. 

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

There was an OPT girl joined my team, she is from hyderabad and she was calm and never talked to anyone much. So I took lenience and asked her if she needs any help in her tasks and she was a quick learner. We became close and she told me she was unable to come out of her masters breakup. She came-out of breakup and was friendly and things quickly moved to next level and we have started having private time frequently.

Due to change in the projects, I have been handed over different portfolio and she has started reporting to some other person. Since then, she has started avoiding me, I have seen her with him many a times in office premises and outside as well. Am sure she must have had fun with him as well. As she iswi ld devil on bed, I am trying my best to get her back. Any suggestions?

She is wild on her bed. send her to me and I will give suggestions

25 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

You can deal with this in several ways: 

1) Get a new OPT girl in the team. 

2) Go to that team as a lead and replace him as the girls lead. 

3) Report to Kumar uncle about how she fraudulently got the job. He will take care of the rest. 

I can imagine Munda edupu Kumar gaadi video….“Hellow frundzs, Awhmeyrikuh lo assalu telugu ammilyu entha barii tegistaaro telusaa frndzzz !!”