Breaking news : Tulsi gabbard joins republican party

Mancode

better than that vivek @r2d2 ,i would like to see her as prez for sure

next slots kaali lev, jd vance prez, donald trump jr vp picks anta already decided, she has to wait for couple of more elections ....

great looks, person of color( native huwain), hindu, anti war, honest, ex democrat,woman kavalsina lakshnaalu ani kanpistunai prez avdaniki @Assam_Bhayya 

tella tholu red neck uncles should give her space in that party

3 minutes ago, appusri said:

Vivek ante manodu. Eeme just manaperu pettukunna outsider. Vivek ayithe first Indian origin person ani cheppukovacchu.

vivek is fake, same with jd vance, these people want to score brownie points from whites , so he talk bad about h1b, they forget how they came to US,fakes ni evaru nammaru , one point varaku nammutaru, but not for too long

they dont support h1b,gc etc stuff

even tho she is not, she is in support of it

10 minutes ago, appusri said:

Vivek ante manodu. Eeme just manaperu pettukunna outsider. Vivek ayithe first Indian origin person ani cheppukovacchu.

she can take on trump, if trump does something stupid, do vivek do? no he is cheerlady for trump and MAGA ...

@Sam480

https://ivn.us/2017/03/24/rep-tulsi-gabbard-calls-moderation-immigration-reforms

15 minutes ago, Mancode said:

vivek is fake, same with jd vance, these people want to score brownie points from whites , so he talk bad about h1b, they forget how they came to US,fakes ni evaru nammaru , one point varaku nammutaru, but not for too long

they dont support h1b,gc etc stuff

even tho she is not, she is in support of it

yaa  neeku andaru fake ee. yeda nunchi vostharu ayya meeru antha. @3$%

42 minutes ago, Mancode said:

she can take on trump, if trump does something stupid, do vivek do? no he is cheerlady for trump and MAGA ...

@Sam480

https://ivn.us/2017/03/24/rep-tulsi-gabbard-calls-moderation-immigration-reforms

bro honestly they don't care about h1b visas, edo Ala tweets chestaru appudupadu but nothing more than it

Trump thata h1b visa scheme ne em teseyadu, 85k h1b visas every year istadu.

But the problem is the processing time will increase drastically with rfe's .

If thata really removes the h1b visa scheme then Elon musk and tulsi kind of people might question. but the fact is he won't remove but he will tighten the process which no one will question 

5 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

bro honestly they don't care about h1b visas, edo Ala tweets chestaru appudupadu but nothing more than it

Trump thata h1b visa scheme ne em teseyadu, 85k h1b visas every year istadu.

But the problem is the processing time will increase drastically with rfe's .

If thata really removes the h1b visa scheme then Elon musk and tulsi kind of people might question. but the fact is he won't remove but he will tighten the process which no one will question 

Bro nen cheptundi , Tulsi place lo Vivek unte ,Vivek would not blocked that in house or senate ,that's what I'm saying , he is phony and MAGA clown...and acting like a redneck these days....

We all know on paper edi jargadhu ani....

And I like her for many reasons ,having independent mind like trump ... See how Vivek got trolled by mark cuban

1 minute ago, Teluguredu said:

Jd vance is another dog for lobbyists like thiel.these frauds will mess up the country than it already is.

jD vance is fake as hell...

He initially didn't supported trump, who is best to win for president for GOP in 2016 and called himself a trumper after that.... Initially said he would give more h1's and later said he will limit them....,he is shapeshifter like kamla...

And don't have an independent mind...

I hope he doesn't win ,if he runs next time ,he is only picked for a reason ,he gets money from his Jewish friends like thiel and other silicon valley frnds to campaign that's it...

6 minutes ago, Mancode said:

Bro nen cheptundi , Tulsi place lo Vivek unte ,Vivek would not blocked that in house or senate ,that's what I'm saying , he is phony and MAGA clown...and acting like a redneck these days....

We all know on paper edi jargadhu ani....

And I like her for many reasons ,having independent mind like trump ... See how Vivek got trolled by mark cuban

Vivek just follows trump to attract his voters. Thata ki against ga pothe Desantis gathi padtundi anduke thata ni criticize cheyadu

he might look smart because he has no Govt experience which makes tough for other politicians to criticize him or his policies. his real metal would be tested once he becomes a lawmaker

Vivek and JD Vance criticized trump couple of years back and they changed the tone for their needs 

Just now, Sam480 said:

Vivek just follows trump to attract his voters. Thata ki against ga pothe Desantis gathi padtundi anduke thata ni criticize cheyadu

he might look smart because he has no Govt experience which makes tough for other politicians to criticize him or his policies. his real metal would be tested once he becomes a lawmaker

Thatha ni criticize cheyamani evar anatle...act like you hava ur own brain,bro... That's what I want him to do......

4 minutes ago, Mancode said:

Thatha ni criticize cheyamani evar anatle...act like you hava ur own brain,bro... That's what I want him to do......

yep true

19 minutes ago, Mancode said:

jD vance is fake as hell...

He initially didn't supported trump, who is best to win for president for GOP in 2016 and called himself a trumper after that.... Initially said he would give more h1's and later said he will limit them....,he is shapeshifter like kamla...

And don't have an independent mind...

I hope he doesn't win ,if he runs next time ,he is only picked for a reason ,he gets money from his Jewish friends like thiel and other silicon valley frnds to campaign that's it...

Even trump must have picked him for the support and funding he brings from tech batch.

What other reason is there ,he isn't a minority nor an experienced politician.the only other reason is because he is very good at bootlicking .brainless PPL like trump are very susceptible to bootlicking.

24 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

yep true

16 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

Even trump must have picked him for the support and funding he brings from tech batch.

What other reason is there ,he isn't a minority nor an experienced politician.the only other reason is because he is very good at bootlicking .brainless PPL like trump are very susceptible to bootlicking.

See this why I call JD is bad