Office crush

karuvu

41 minutes ago, bulreddy said:

nuvvu ellinav kabbatti, vere vaanni tagulukundi 

Nenu cheppedhi when I was leaving office ani she didn’t even say bye but she kept talking to the other guy without even looking at me while I was still present in the office 

1 hour ago, karuvu said:

When I am leaving office naaku bye kuda cheppaledhu but naa coworker tho friendly ga move ayyindhi what shall I do now it hurt me:(

She is teasing you, your coworker is just a colleague in office so she said by byee as a formality, but you are special to her so she behaving like that with you IMG_5900.thumb.jpeg.5709b56f93c82bf9baf5

2 minutes ago, Polavaram said:

She is teasing you, your coworker is just a colleague in office so she said by byee as a formality, but you are special to her so she behaving like that with you IMG_5900.thumb.jpeg.5709b56f93c82bf9baf5

No she’s doing a continuous conversation with him and she didn’t even ask me how I was doing I was sitting right beside him

5 minutes ago, karuvu said:

No she’s doing a continuous conversation with him and she didn’t even ask me how I was doing I was sitting right beside him

She wants you to take initiative. Continuous conversation with other guy ante she is talking something she needs help or info thats normal. In that case, she should have at least said hai/bye to you. You are special for her that is for sure. Thats who the things work. Try talking if she talk normally then you are just a guy next desk, or if she avoids or talks weird then thing there is something something g123.thumb.gif.094e16a4b4f84a89754643d1f

1 minute ago, Polavaram said:

She wants you to take initiative. Continuous conversation with other guy ante she is talking something she needs help or info thats normal. In that case, she should have at least said hai/bye to you. You are special for her that is for sure. Thats who the things work. Try talking if she talk normally then you are just a guy next desk, or if she avoids or talks weird then thing there is something something g123.thumb.gif.094e16a4b4f84a89754643d1f

General topics they’re talking not office related 

3 minutes ago, Polavaram said:

Last few sentences I didn’t understand your English sry

4 minutes ago, Vuncle_penkul said:

Intiki poyyi oka biryani tini oka peggu vesuko. Anni sarduku potaayi. 

I don’t drink and I don’t eat fast food