Israel begins retaliatory strikes on military targets in Iran

Aquaman

5 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

Adi rendu vipula untene work out avtadi kada mastaru 

I am not supporting terrorists,  but kids who are born by accident in gaza,  beurit valani champadam too much, nee telvi technology use chesi targeting hospitals idi eni telvi paduayindi , paisa power telvi intellect unayi anna , that doesn't mean tokki padeyadam 

5 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

I am not supporting terrorists,  but kids who are born by accident in gaza,  beurit valani champadam too much, nee telvi technology use chesi targeting hospitals idi eni telvi paduayindi , paisa power telvi intellect unayi anna , that doesn't mean tokki padeyadam 

Anna ila hospital attack cheyaru ane terrorist lu vati kinda tunnels pettukoni dance vastunaru. Technology doesn't differentiate good guys and bad guys, ala unte ee golenduku. Evariki sarada kadu but still Israel warns before if they're attacking civilian installations. You are completely ignoring practicality of war, anduke avoid war at all costs anedi start ayyaka edisthe no use 

16 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

Anna ila hospital attack cheyaru ane terrorist lu vati kinda tunnels pettukoni dance vastunaru. Technology doesn't differentiate good guys and bad guys, ala unte ee golenduku. Evariki sarada kadu but still Israel warns before if they're attacking civilian installations. You are completely ignoring practicality of war, anduke avoid war at all costs anedi start ayyaka edisthe no use 

Agreed so keep blasting civilian hospitals and give warning ph i am going to blast every body in hospital leave , prapancham lo unna missile vasthe apukune shaktho maa iron dome ani dabba kodtharu kada anna (there is truth to it) can't they take it slow with their intelligence , naga rup rakshasulu anna when they stop water , power, groceries entering into Gaza apude respect lost just telvi dabbu undi that doesn't mean they can stampede the innocent,  what is Gaza power they cannot eliminateterrorists without impact innocent civilians? They want to suppress show theor power 

Monna netanyahu inti meeda daka drones ravadam kuda staged

Here I am not supporting extremits terrorists,  but stopping water to kids women because you have power money it's more heinous than terrorism, 

Edited by csrcsr

Food apithe em vastadi raa mundakodukulara mee power tho 13 schools 

Wounded children , we cannot see our kid getting fever we get depressed 

A pilla emi tappu chesindi raa *** kodukulu nahsnam chestunaru prapanchani these came out , lopala.enni avutunayi

A chinna pillodiki bread ivaleru thu thu mee notla mannu 

and people supporting Isreal shame shame 

6 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Agreed so keep blasting civilian hospitals and give warning ph i am going to blast every body in hospital leave , prapancham lo unna missile vasthe apukune shaktho maa iron dome ani dabba kodtharu kada anna (there is truth to it) can't they take it slow with their intelligence , naga rup rakshasulu anna when they stop water , power, groceries entering into Gaza apude respect lost just telvi dabbu undi that doesn't mean they can stampede the innocent,  what is Gaza power they cannot eliminateterrorists without impact innocent civilians? They want to suppress show theor power 

Monna netanyahu inti meeda daka drones ravadam kuda staged

Here I am not supporting extremits terrorists,  but stopping water to kids women because you have power money it's more heinous than terrorism, 

War lo rules enti bro pichi kakapothe, if foot is another side it would be the same and probably worse. There's no good options here, inni neethulu matlade vallu hostages ni release chesthe this will stop in 1 day. Aaha terrorism cheyali vallani elect cheyali terrorist attacks chesi sambaralu cheskovali but no retaliation, just silly talk, real world doesn't work like that.

Mee mokalakiiron dome prampancham missile vastuna ape shakthi undi you cannot target terrorists and target kids 

Mee paisa mee power tho madam ekki unaru 

1 minute ago, Pavanonline said:

War lo rules enti bro pichi kakapothe, if foot is another side it would be the same and probably worse. There's no good options here, inni neethulu matlade vallu hostages ni release chesthe this will stop in 1 day. Aaha terrorism cheyali vallani elect cheyali terrorist attacks chesi sambaralu cheskovali but no retaliation, just silly talk, real world doesn't work like that.

What is war anna ? Because they are weak how that kid knows who is terrorist,  so you define it as "war" a weak Gaza vs powerful Isreal there is no food to eat in 21st century and not allowing UN and US to supply aid and food to them, idi emi yudda dharmam

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

What is war anna ? Because they are weak how that kid knows who is terrorist,  so you define it as "war" a weak Gaza vs powerful Isreal there is no food to eat in 21st century and not allowing UN and US to supply aid and food to them, idi emi yudda dharmam

Yuddam lo darmam endi sami 🤦, so weak guy can continuously attack because he's weak? Ento ee logics. 

2 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

Yuddam lo darmam endi sami 🤦, so weak guy can continuously attack because he's weak? Ento ee logics. 

Anna Gaza might be size of south hyderbad (i may be wrong) with strength of Isreal they can easily avoid and target tunnel , terrorist etc stopping food water to kids idi ekada yudda dharmam epudu kaledu ila 

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Anna Gaza might be size of south hyderbad (i may be wrong) with strength of Isreal they can easily avoid and target tunnel , terrorist etc stopping food water to kids idi ekada yudda dharmam epudu kaledu ila 

your being so naive , that would require them to lose a lot of soldiers going street to street tunnel to tunnel. Ee ideas vallaki raaka kaadu. So they'll bomb first neutalize and move soldiers, Blackhawk down chudu urban warfare entha brutal untado without any air support. 

Just now, Pavanonline said:

your being so naive , that would require them to lose a lot of soldiers going street to street tunnel to tunnel. Ee ideas vallaki raaka kaadu. So they'll bomb first neutalize and move soldiers, Blackhawk down chudu urban warfare entha brutal untado without any air support. 

Anna one thing in can say may be i am naive , the power Isreal has , the money they have they can do that rofl if they call us and eu with their support, little humanity would have saved several lives schools meeda air strike ok hit or miss one anuju dam 13 schools and Isreal doesn't have tech where to bomb ?? Vodilyi i can just post here i cannot do anything

Some millions donated for the food and aid of Gaza e kodukulu not allowing and you saying me naive , what is the answer for not allowing food water power groceries to civilians?? Oh therr are terrorists in them so 10 terrorists unna i will not supply water to 1000 civilians which world we are in Anna 

21st century 

Yaa mee degara paisa undi , nasdaq sand p meeda co trol undi , chaduvu telvi undi,  nyc sf la lanti cities lo big real estate me co trol lo u di edo  cheisna correcte

Gadida kodukulu,  last standing hospital in northern Gaza  bombed anta , thu thu stopping the polio vaccination which United nations is trying to supply to kids oh yaa this fight against rerrorism

7 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Anna one thing in can say may be i am naive , the power Isreal has , the money they have they can do that rofl if they call us and eu with their support, little humanity would have saved several lives schools meeda air strike ok hit or miss one anuju dam 13 schools and Isreal doesn't have tech where to bomb ?? Vodilyi i can just post here i cannot do anything

Some millions donated for the food and aid of Gaza e kodukulu not allowing and you saying me naive , what is the answer for not allowing food water power groceries to civilians?? Oh therr are terrorists in them so 10 terrorists unna i will not supply water to 1000 civilians which world we are in Anna 

21st century 

Yaa mee degara paisa undi , nasdaq sand p meeda co trol undi , chaduvu telvi undi,  nyc sf la lanti cities lo big real estate me co trol lo u di edo  cheisna correcte

I give up, technology and money tho terrorist lani champyochu anamata 👍 adi teliyaka prapancha deshalu anni armies ni pettukunai . Inka padukunta bro, good night.