bharathi madam

futureofandhra

2 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Feel avvaku.. politics lo anthe.. family ladies are not off the limits anymore…

bhuvaneswari ni brahmani ni chala vulgar ga comment chesaru, that too in assembly.. same with Sharmila and Bharathi, especially linking with Avinash… unfortunately, it has become very common now.. 

ee thread lo ekkada abuse chesanu anna

even loki goes by brahmni suggestions too lekapothey ah body shape radhu

• Haha 1

Feel avvaku.. politics lo anthe.. family ladies are not off the limits anymore…

bhuvaneswari ni brahmani ni chala vulgar ga comment chesaru, that too in assembly.. same with Sharmila and Bharathi, especially linking with Avinash… unfortunately, it has become very common now.. 

YCP’s downfall started there. Konchem ina buddhi undali leaders ki… Bhuvaneswari garini anadam chala thappu,

Jagan should have unconditionally apologized to her. People like Ambati, Roja, Kodali, Jogi, Anil etc are why YCP is in this position. Jagan should have stopped this unruly behavior but he enjoyed it. 

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

jaggad lanti vadini kooda controlling antey women r powerful

enthati vadaina bama dasuley

inka jaggad ni politician aney vallu vunnara?

Boothula bootheshwari boothulu vinnava ?

3 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

am not blaming her

just saying she is strong

Bhama Dasudey is not good in taste. Inka mee ishtam. Just show empathy on what she might be going throw with all the shade from last 2 years. She is not even into active politics. She has two grown up daughters too. 

4 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

YCP’s downfall started there. Konchem ina buddhi undali leaders ki… Bhuvaneswari garini anadam chala thappu,

Jagan should have unconditionally apologized to her. People like Ambati, Roja, Kodali, Jogi, Anil etc are why YCP is in this position. Jagan should have stopped this unruly behavior but he enjoyed it. 

He didn’t  just enjoy it.. he encouraged everyone to abuse as much as they can and only those were rewarded.. pretty much every leader said this about Jagan… 

TDP ki kuda ade gathi pattuddi if they follow the same approach.. aa pattabhi ni side line chesaru.. but that Anam guy talks all BS many times.. 

13 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Use restraint while making certain comments. If you want to be part of a section who extract fun making uncivilized comments, I will leave it upto you. 

got ur point bro

i have no intention to make uncivilized comments

3 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Bhama Dasudey is not good in taste. Inka mee ishtam. Just show empathy on what she might be going throw with all the shade from last 2 years. She is not even into active politics. She has two grown up daughters too. 

I think you are overreacting.. you should reserve this for other threads where they really abuse her and link her with Avinash… 

Ee saying Tyagaraja kriti lo undi.. 

ఎంత నేర్చిన ఎంత జూచిన
ఎంత వారలైన కాంత దాసులే

It basically means that no matter how big a statute of a person is, he will bend to a woman (his wife in this context).. 

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

He didn’t  just enjoy it.. he encouraged everyone to abuse as much as they can and only those were rewarded.. pretty much every leader said this about Jagan… 

TDP ki kuda ade gathi pattuddi if they follow the same approach.. aa pattabhi ni side line chesaru.. but that Anam guy talks all BS many times.. 

still don’t understand why he wanted such a dirty image for the party. Opposition lo unnapudu fire Chupincharu.. power loki vachaka behave well… inka Adhe madiriga boothulu enduku…. Jagan needs to introspect and makeover the party. Jagan inka bramalo unnadu… malli blind ga power vachestundhi ani… it won’t. They failed to show they can develop the state. 

3 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

got ur point bro

i have no intention to make uncivilized comments

I respect it bro. You are not someone I have seen abusing or making any bad remarks. If it is someone else, I wouldn’t even have responded. Thanks again. 

I think you are overreacting.. you should reserve this for other threads where they really abuse her and link her with Avinash… 

Ee saying Tyagaraja kriti lo undi.. 

ఎంత నేర్చిన ఎంత జూచిన
ఎంత వారలైన కాంత దాసులే

It basically means that no matter how big a statute of a person is, he will bend to a woman (his wife in this context).. 

alanti threads kaneesam chudanu bro… I have seen @futureofandhrahere for long time. Never seen him making him such remarks,,. Anduke cheppanu.

Sorry if I over reacted or took it out of context. 🙏

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

jaggad lanti vadini kooda controlling antey women r powerful

enthati vadaina bama dasuley

inka jaggad ni politician aney vallu vunnara?

Hey enti, deggaru di chusinatte cheptunav…

Confirm uh ? 

6 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

still don’t understand why he wanted such a dirty image for the party. Opposition lo unnapudu fire Chupincharu.. power loki vachaka behave well… inka Adhe madiriga boothulu enduku…. Jagan needs to introspect and makeover the party. Jagan inka bramalo unnadu… malli blind ga power vachestundhi ani… it won’t. They failed to show they can develop the state. 

He still has a feudal mindset.. he is yet to change like ysr, who changed after years in opposition.. he felt like he is a King and treated everyone as his subjects.. 

Tdp will give Jagan enough chances.. arrogance thagginchukunte, he will definitely come back.. he should at least portray himself as humble…  kcr kuda aa Dora type behavior tho ne power lose ayyadu… ippatiki adi poledu.. 

• Upvote 1