funny

thunderstorm369

Boss with sales manager and clerk

A sales rep, an administration clerk and the manager are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp. They rub it and a Genie comes out in a puff of smoke.

The Genie says, "I usually only grant three wishes, so I'll give each of you just one."

"Me first! Me first!" says the admin clerk."I want to be in the Kashmir, driving a boat, without a care in the world." Poof! She's gone.

In astonishment, "Me next! Me next!" says the sales rep. "I want to be in kerla, relaxing on the beach with my personal house, an Endless supply of food and the love of my life." Poof! He's gone.

OK, you're up," the Genie says to the manager.

The manager says, "I want those two back in the office after lunch."

lesson??

Always let your boss have the first say

The palestinians took them!

The Israeli Ambassador is sitting down with Yassir Arafat to try to work out a peace agreement. The Ambassador asks if he might first tell a story. Arafat tells him to go ahead.

The Ambassador begins.

"When Moses was in the desert for 40 years, the Jews got very thirsty and Moses asked God for water and there appeared a beautiful lake. The Jews first drank and then bathed themselves. Moses did the same when it was his turn, but when he came out of the water, all his clothes were gone. "Moses shouted,  Where are my clothes? Who took them?"  "The Jews answered,  The Palestinians took them. "

Arafat quickly objected by saying that there were no Palestinians at that time.

he Ambassador looks at Arafat and says,

"RIGHT!!! NOW we can begin to negotiate.