Hot Actress says no to MMS Scandal....

hpwebcam

Kangana Ranaut is one of the most daring actresses in Bollywood. She has no qualms doing glamorous roles as long as they are challenging. Surprisingly, this same bold actress is not ready to take on MMS scandal.
They thought they'd film their lovemaking on their romantic getaway. Little did Raginni and her lover know that they'd shoot more than they had bargained for.

The footage they shot showed the young woman possessed by something paranormal. And so, unlike other steamy videos, this one didn't go on to become a public scandal. However, producer Ekta Kapoor was approached with this footage. After looking at the video, Ekta felt compelled to tell the young girl's story to the world. Thus, began the groundwork for the film 'Raginni MMS', Ekta's next, a psychological horror.

Says Ekta, "Raginni real life experiences will be taken into consideration. The idea is to make it as less filmi as possible and there will be no diluting of content. I am super excited about this project. It has none of the conventional horror film trappings bloodbaths, gore or creaky doors. When I read the script for Raginni, I knew it would be kickass. I am a huge fan of horror films like Paranormal Activity".