Subhash Chandra Bose Rare Gallery...

CrazyIndians

nee chetta blogspot nuvvuu ... nee reviews nee inside info lu anni panikimaalinaveyy, Ashok Raju blog spot mundu nuvvu nothin

dude this is not my blogspot and definitely I don't want to compare it with other's sites or blogs. I agree that Ashokraju blog is good as well. I am a frequent visitor to this forum and I thought to share some interesting stuff here. But I was finding it difficult to share the pics here.

And seriously speaking Nagrockz blog is a good one and he has got some good stuff going on out there. I don't want to compare it with others. He has got some standards and he sticks by them and that's why I respect him. If you got a problem with him deal with him not with his blog.

dude this is not my blogspot and definitely I don't want to compare it with other's sites or blogs. I agree that Ashokraju blog is good as well. I am a frequent visitor to this forum and I thought to share some interesting stuff here. But I was finding it difficult to share the pics here.

And seriously speaking Nagrockz blog is a good one and he has got some good stuff going on out there. I don't want to compare it with others. He has got some standards and he sticks by them and that's why I respect him. If you got a problem with him deal with him not with his blog.

If u r not nagrockz, I m sorry.. but he and his blog both of them are bull shittt... absolute bull , and all the stuff going on there is crap. Anyways there is nothin between me and u so chill  cheers12w

If u r not nagrockz, I m sorry.. but he and his blog both of them are bull shittt... absolute bull , and all the stuff going on there is crap. Anyways there is nothin between me and u so chill   cheers12w

cheers12w