Shares Babu Sharesss

littlestar

[quote name='Dalapati' timestamp='1340902335' post='1302047700']
ooh......ok

Mana DB lo vunan hidden talent ni bayataki teeddama nukunna[img]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_KVkPY2XIbRQ/TVkwzX3fPqI/AAAAAAAAA5s/JFljDdPNj1Q/brahmi.gif[/img]
[/quote][img]http://www.desigifs.com/sites/default/files/bemmi.sarle_.gif[/img] part-time ga law chadhivi .. full-time lawyer ga aipo .. correct ga suit authundi niku

SP bhayya...oka 5 stocks cheppu..baga study chesi..next week paycheck lo oka 3k invest chesthanu..day trading ke sumi..long term naa valla kadhu..

[quote name='Silence..Please' timestamp='1340901044' post='1302047578']
weight loss pill FDA approval ochindi ARNA kadha .. idhem company Google finance lo kuda dhorakatledu
[/quote]
Since some of the forum members like to play a safe bet and invest, i would put my 2 cents on ARNA and throw some light on what it is all about.

ARENA PHARMACEUTICALS's (ARNA) weight loss pill named "Belviq" (lorcaserin hydrocloride) got FDA approval yesterday. This is the first weight loss pill in the last 10years to get FDA approved and will do great in the market.

Potential: As the first weight loss pill to the market in 2013 and arguably the safest of all, this stock can yield $25+ by next summer for sure.

Question: Why isnt the stock trading higher than it's competitors like VVUS and OREX?
Answer: ARNA's majority (70%) shareholders are retailers (meaning people like you and me) and Market Makers, industrial , hedgefunds ownership is just 30%. So, They are driving the price down just to get-in at a lower price and ride.

Q: Who can buy this stock?
A: Strictly not for DayTraders or Short term investors looking for a quick buck. The 'real' investors looking to invest for atleast a year can make a minimum 100% return on it.

ARNA is one hot buyout for big Boys ! So, do your DD and if any real questions, shoot !

[quote name='pandemkodi' timestamp='1340903576' post='1302047842']
ippudu ee rate daggara enter avvachu mama
[/quote]

Wait till monday, guess the MM's will drive down the price more tomorrow but wont be less than $9.50 any day.

How much to invest: Invest only the amount you think you wont need for the next 1 year, Potential buyout candidate any cheppa kada, that might happen anytime in the next 2 months and if that happens, the stock price will jump 100% north.

[quote name='pandemkodi' timestamp='1340903576' post='1302047842']
ippudu ee rate daggara enter avvachu mama arna lo
[/quote]

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m64n5z2XM21qawpudo1_250.gif[/img] neenu bhi think chesthunna but its not a good bet as of now ...evo speculations nadusthunnayi

[quote name='BumChikaBamBam' timestamp='1340903853' post='1302047878']

Wait till monday, guess the MM's will drive down the price more tomorrow but wont be less than $9.50 any day.

How much to invest: Invest only the amount you think you wont need for the next 1 year, Potential buyout candidate any cheppa kada, that might happen anytime in the next 2 months and if that happens, the stock price will jump 100% north.
[/quote]
2500 mama naakem akkarla avi
5k pedtey avi migilayi
so avi inulo petti wait chesta

[quote name='BumChikaBamBam' timestamp='1340903853' post='1302047878']

[/quote] when to get in chuudaali .. epudu UP authundho cheppalem

[quote name='pandemkodi' timestamp='1340903940' post='1302047896']
5k pedtey avi migilayi
[/quote] _-_ _-_

5k pedtey avi migilayi
[/quote] nuvu kontunnaav ante . memu konaala odha ani decide avatam best emo sSc_hidingsofa

5k pedtey avi migilayi
[/quote]
yep, konchem chaduvu Lorcaserin gurinchi... appudu neekey confidence vastundi that you arent really gambling here.. just investing.

Just to get you started, i am posting Micheal Murphy's video: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4C8gV6gprU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4C8gV6gprU[/url]

but let me warn you...there are a lot of misleading articles in the market , reason for which i've stated earlier.. (70% retailers vs 30% Industrials owning the stock). So, the big guys want to scare the retailers and squeeze out every possible share from them. Remember, the wall street never looses !

[quote name='BumChikaBamBam' timestamp='1340904540' post='1302047963']
yep, konchem chaduvu Lorcaserin gurinchi... appudu neekey confidence vastundi that you arent really gambling here.. just investing.

Just to get you started, i am posting Micheal Murphy's video: [media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4C8gV6gprU[/media]

but let me warn you...there are a lot of misleading articles in the market , reason for which i've stated earlier.. (70% retailers vs 30% Industrials owning the stock). So, the big guys want to scare the retailers and squeeze out every possible share from them. Remember, the wall street never looses !
[/quote]

hi bumchik this bumbum :)
nuvvu short term trader aa?

[quote name='Silence..Please' timestamp='1340904282' post='1302047937']
nuvu kontunnaav ante . memu konaala odha ani decide avatam best emo sSc_hidingsofa
[/quote]
SP, gambling chesi chesi, investing basics marchipotunnav @3$% , do your own DD before any conclusions.