Java Training And Placement - New Jersey

chutki

[center][color=#008000][size=6][b][b]FREE -- Java Training And Placement - New Jersey[/b][/b][/size][/color][/center][center][b][color=#ff0000]MS Students on [b]CPT/OPT[/b][/color][/b][/center][center][b]Hurry don’t miss this great Job Opportunity
[color=#ff0000]Job Oriented JAVA /J2EE/QA/BA/SAP-BI/BW/PeopleSoft training and guaranteed Placement program[/color][/b][/center][center][b][color=#ff0000][b][i]**** With FREE Accommodation, Food & Relocation charges****[/i][/b][/color][/b][/center][center][b]Our Company is a leading software development, placement, and training company located in, New Jersey with many Fortune 500 clients like Federal Reserve Bank, State of NJ, VA, PA, AR, Citibank, Verizon Wireless, Citibank, Wells Fargo, IBM, Target, UPS, Norwegian Cruise Line, Lockheed Martin and many more…[/b][/center][center]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[b]Core JAVA:[/b] Basics and Core Components, Java API (The Java Class Libraries),
[b]Advanced JAVA:[/b] Database Programming using the JDBC API, Java Servlet v2.4 Technology, Java Server Pages, Page include…
[b]Introduction to Distributed computing:[/b] Remote Method Invocation (RMI) COBRA, J2EE-Java 2.0 Enterprise Edition,
J2EE Overview: Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), Message Driven Beans-‘the new entrant into the EJB specification, EJB and J2EE Services, Developing EJB Clients, Struts Framework

[b][color=#ff0000]If you are interested please contact us: 7322037110[/color][/b][/center]

[center][color=#008000][size=6][b][b]Yes it is FREE -- Java Training And Placement - New Jersey[/b][/b][/size][/color][/center][center][color=#008000][size=6][b][b][b][color=#ff0000][b][i]**** With FREE Accommodation, Food & Relocation charges****[/i][/b][/color][/b][/b][/b][/size][/color][/center]