Java Developer-junior Level

Softit

Hello Friends,
Please send me your updated resume ASAP

Duration: 1 year

Description:
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
* 1 to 3+ years of experience in systems integration and development, package implementation, and/or interactive design, and systems production support
* Can demonstrate substantial knowledge of at least 5 of the following technology platforms/languages: J2EE /JEE, EJB, JSP, HTML, DHTML, XML, SOAP, JavaScript, MVC patterns, JavaScript, Java, PL/SQL, C/C++, RDBMS,
* Minimum of 1 to 5 years of experience in full lifecycle software development processes
* 1 to 3+ years of experience utilizing programming languages such as JAVA, C++, C#, and SQL
* High level of written and oral communication in the English language

Hope to hear from you soon!!!!!!!!!!
[left][font="comic sans ms,sans-serif"][size="4"][i][b]Thanks & Regards[/b][/i][/size][/font][/left][left][font="arial black,sans-serif"][color="#cc33cc"][i][b] [size="4"] Ravi[/size][/b][/i][/color][/font][/left][left][font="georgia,serif"][size="4"][i][b][color="#ff0000"][font="georgia,serif"][size="4"][i][b][color="#ff0000"]PH:[font="verdana,sans-serif"]847-235-6731[/font][/color][/b][/i][/size][/font][/color][/b][/i][/size][/font][/left][left][font="georgia,serif"][size="4"][color="#ff0000"][b][i]Imbuesys, Inc. |"inspire"[/i][/b][/color][/size][/font][/left][left][font="georgia,serif"][size="4"][i]3315 Algonquin Road
Suite # 102
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008[/i][/size][/font][/left][left][i][font="georgia,serif"][size="4"][color="#3366ff"][email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email][/color][/size][/font][/i][/left][left][i][font="georgia,serif"][size="4"][color="#3366ff"][email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email][/color][/size][/font][/i][/left][left][i][font="georgia,serif"][size="4"][color="#3366ff"][email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email][/color][/size][/font][/i][/left][left][font="arial black,sans-serif"][size="4"][color="#ff0000"][i][url="http://www.imbuesys.com/"]http://www.imbuesys.com[/url][/i][/color][/size][/font][/left]