J2ee Programmer Analyst

Softit

Hi,

Request you to please go through the below mentioned requirement and let me know

If yes, then do send me the updated resume and contact details.

Requirement

Position: J2EE Programmer Analyst
Duration: 6+ Months
Interview: Phone Hire

J2EE Programmer Analyst

J2EE, JSF, EJB3, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, Hibernate, Ant, jUnit, Web Services, etc.

RESPONSIBILITIES:
* 5+ years experience. Engage with the Development teams to document the architecture of the team*s products, including software functionality, integration points and platforms.
- Collaborate with the PM to understand requirements of code functionality.
- Translate requirements to code, including exception handling, status alerting, etc.
- Include performance considerations throughout coding effort.
- Include security compliance considerations throughout coding effort.
* Maintain an updated repository of reference documents to support project work.
* Ability to write reports

Technical Experience:
- J2EE Technologies/Frameworks: JSF, EJB3, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, Hibernate, Ant, jUnit
- Web Services: JAX-WS, WSDL, SOAP, WS-I, WS-Security
- Databases: Oracle, MySQL, DB2
[left][font="comic sans ms,sans-serif"][size="4"][i][b]Thanks & Regards[/b][/i][/size][/font][/left][left][font="arial black,sans-serif"][color="#cc33cc"][i][b] [size="4"] Ravi[/size][/b][/i][/color][/font][/left][left][font="georgia,serif"][size="4"][i][b][color="#ff0000"][font="georgia,serif"][size="4"][i][b][color="#ff0000"]PH:[font="verdana,sans-serif"]847-235-6731[/font][/color][/b][/i][/size][/font][/color][/b][/i][/size][/font][/left][left][font="georgia,serif"][size="4"][color="#ff0000"][b][i]Imbuesys, Inc. |"inspire"[/i][/b][/color][/size][/font][/left][left][font="georgia,serif"][size="4"][i]3315 Algonquin Road
Suite # 102
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008[/i][/size][/font][/left][left][i][font="georgia,serif"][size="4"][color="#3366ff"][email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email][/color][/size][/font][/i][/left][left][i][font="georgia,serif"][size="4"][color="#3366ff"][email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email][/color][/size][/font][/i][/left][left][i][font="georgia,serif"][size="4"][color="#3366ff"][email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email][/color][/size][/font][/i][/left][left][font="arial black,sans-serif"][size="4"][color="#ff0000"][i][url="http://www.imbuesys.com/"]http://www.imbuesys.com[/url][/i][/color][/size][/font][/left]