Qa Direct Client Requirement $52/hr

lokeshreddy

[quote name='lokeshreddy' timestamp='1321629942' post='3105361']
Hi friends,
This is lokesh we have urgent direct client requirements on QA if any one interested persons please forward your resume [email protected] 732-835-0098

Thanks&Regards
----------------------
lokesh
[/quote]
Lokesh: I am a Sr QA - questions for you:
(1) Where are the jobs located? I am assuming that these are all in the US, since the rate is quoted in USD, where are they at? In Bismarck, ND? In Seattle, WA? In San Jose, CA? or NYC, NY? Or Miami, FL? Concord, NH maybe? Without a location, the job posting is of little interest to even to a candidate, who, unknown to you and to him/her, probably lives 5 miles from the jobsite...you see what I am saying? If you find a local candidate, fewer hassles for you and for the candidate, right? And, for all you know, to beat his/her competition, the local candidate may agree to do the job at a rate lower than the one you quoted.
(2) What is the duration of the Contract?
(3) What is the rate type on which you are willing to pay $52/hr? W-2? 1099? Corp-to-Corp?
(4) What kind of a QA jobs are these? Manual? Blackbox? Whitebox? Does the candidate need to know Shell scripting? Deep SQL knowlege? Or are these Automation positions that need someone with QTP? or LoadRunner?
Please help us and yourself by posting details (unless of course, you are just collecting resumes, which, I would like to think, you are not)..Thanks for understanding.