India evarikina anyam chesinda meku telisin anta varku....

Hi,

Me ku telisi na antha varaku india evarikina anyam chesida.....

Yes........

By Nehru it seems..............

Today i have meet a Bus driver from Tibet....I had a 20 Min conversation...........he was saying about Nehru i was surprise that how did this person know about Nehru....he said because of Nehru only Tibet was taken by china.....Nehru was supporting china at that time that tibet belongs to china. He says because Indians only we are suffering today...

Second thing is that china is planning to build a dam across river ganga and Indus and then take the water to divert the water to tibet and from their they want that to .............be diverted to China/ Manaku manam manam kotu kovadame sari potundi ....pakodu em cheyaloo vadu chestune vunduu..

Third thing was - Arunachal Pradesh and some other parts of NortEast India belong to Tibet, As of now tibet is under control of china he says arunal pradesh and the parts belonging to tibet should be given to china.

aa isthaaru... Manalo manam enthaina kkottukuntam kani, bayatodu manalo evari jolki vachhina G pagalkodtam..  *u(

antha ledhu bayya ... we cant beat china army ... andhuke kashmir ni occupy chesthundani pakisthan ni antam kani ... akkada china oka mukka korikesina emi analedhu ...