Systems Analyst Sr. (737)--urgent-manager Needs Them Asap!

Softit

Hello Friends,

We have 17 positions in hand.Please send me your updated resume ASAP.

[b][font="Verdana"][size="4"]2 positions-Systems Analyst Sr. (737)--URGENT-manager needs them asap!
Downtown Detroit[/size][/font][/b] [font=Verdana][size=1]
[font="Arial"][size="2"]FACETS experience required
Nasco experience helpful, not required

Required Skills and Qualifications:
? Minimum of 3 years of health care experience
? Previous experience in FACETS
? Previous experience in 834 transaction helpful
? Previous experience working on medium-sized software development projects with 5-10 team members
? Previous experience preparing written requirements, test plans and other project deliverables
? Previous experience executing test plans, test strategies, defect tracking and work plans
? Experience using formal project delivery methodology
? Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills
? High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications[/size][/font][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]
[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]
[size=5][b][font="Arial"]3 positions-Systems Analysts (742)[/font][/b][/size][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]
[size=5][b][font="Arial"]Downtown Detroit[/font][/b][/size][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]
[font="Arial"][size="2"]Health care required. Nasco not required. Facets not required.[/size][/font]

[font="Arial"][size="2"]Required Skills/Qualifications:[/size][/font]
[font="Arial"][size="2"]? Health care experience[/size][/font]
[font="Arial"][size="2"]? Previous experience preparing and executing test plans.[/size][/font]
[font="Arial"][size="2"]? Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills.[/size][/font]
[font="Arial"][size="2"]? High proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.[/size][/font]
[font="Arial"][size="2"]? Strong organizational and follow-through skills, and particularly strong attention to detail.[/size][/font]
[font="Arial"][size="2"]? Strong creative problem solving skills.[/size][/font]
[font="Arial"][size="2"]? Demonstrated flexibility, self-discipline and ability to work independently, as well as within a group.[/size][/font]
[font="Arial"][size="2"]? Ability to work effectively with multiple internal and external clients.[/size][/font]
[font="Arial"][size="2"]? Ability to handle multiple tasks and implementation timeframes.[/size][/font]
[font="Arial"][size="2"]? Ability to interact effectively with BCBSM representatives at various levels.[/size][/font]
[font="Arial"][size="2"]? Ability to perform as a self-starter, with motivation to consistently produce high quality results.[/size][/font]

[font="Arial"][size="2"]Please let me know where you can help! Find me good people and I will get them hired![/size][/font][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]
[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]
[/size][/font]
[left][font="Arial"][size="2"][font="comic sans ms,sans-serif"][i][b]Thanks & Regards[/b][/i][/font][/size][/font][/left][left][font="Arial"][size="2"][/size][/font][/left][left][font="Arial"][size="2"][font="arial black,sans-serif"][color="#cc33cc"][i][b] Ravi[/b][/i][/color][/font][/size][/font][/left][left][font="Arial"][size="2"][font="georgia,serif"][i][b][color="#ff0000"][font="georgia,serif"][i][b][color="#ff0000"]PH:[font="verdana,sans-serif"]847-235-6731[/font][/color][/b][/i][/font][/color][/b][/i][/font][/size][/font][/left][left][font="Arial"][size="2"][font="georgia,serif"][color="#ff0000"][b][i]Imbuesys, Inc. |"inspire"[/i][/b][/color][/font][/size][/font][/left][left][font="Arial"][size="2"][font="georgia,serif"][i]3315 Algonquin Road
Suite # 102
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008[/i][/font][/size][/font][/left][left][font="Arial"][size="2"][i][font="georgia,serif"][color="#3366ff"][email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email][/color][/font][/i][/size][/font][/left][left][font="Arial"][size="2"][i][font="georgia,serif"][color="#3366ff"][email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email][/color][/font][/i][/size][/font][/left][left][font="Arial"][size="2"][i][font="georgia,serif"][color="#3366ff"][email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email][/color][/font][/i][/size][/font][/left][left][font="Arial"][size="2"][font="arial black,sans-serif"][color="#ff0000"][i][url="http://www.imbuesys.com/"]http://www.imbuesys.com[/url][/i][/color][/font][/size][/font][/left]