Microsoft Bi Consultant With A Solid Background In Microsoft Ssas.

annie.smiles

We have 10 positions with this client. I can get interviews immediately for the right candidate.
Interview would be tough. ….we have interview questions.

ONLY look for SSAS Developer.

[b]Role: Microsoft BI Consultant[/b] with a solid background in Microsoft [b]SSAS[/b]. This position is in [b]Bellevue, WA
Candidate needs to be very strong in SSAS and TSQL.
Duration: 12 months[/b]
[b][i][u]Primary Responsibilities:[/u][/i][/b]
* Application of dimensional modeling best practices to solve industry-specific or business function problems
* Developing technical architecture designs which support a robust solution, taking into account the user requirements, technical requirements, infrastructure, etc.
* Participating in the full lifecycle of DW / BI implementations
* Contributing to the development and growth of BI practice.
[b][i][u]Required Skills:[/u][/i][/b]
Strong T-SQL and SSAS in SQL Server 2008 or 2005. Resources should be very dynamic and pro-active. It is mandatory to have experience on designing of cubes and creation of partitions/partition strategy.
* Minimum 5 years of development experience with SQL Server 2005 and 2008, with experience in the performance tuning decision support systems
* Must be comfortable designing and constructing both relational and multi-dimensional data stores, and be familiar with the various DW methodologies and best practices (e.g. Kimball / Inmon)
* Heavy experience with [b]SSAS[/b] and SSRS and/or MOSS / Performance Point Server or SSIS
* Must possess a strong desire to work hands-on developing data warehousing, reporting and performance management solutions across a range of industries and functional discipline
* Demonstrated problem solving and quantitative skills, combined with excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary
* Strong team-based organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills, but also the capability and desire to work independently when necessary