lokeshreddy

[b]Hi,[/b]

[b]Hope you all are doing Great![/b]

[b]Please let me know if you have anyone for the below position.[/b]

[b]Position :3 we have already placed 1.[/b]

[b]Title: Jr. Mid level SQL Developer[/b]
[b]Location: Utica,NY , Phone hire - [/b]

[b][u]Responsibilities[/u][/b][b]:[/b]
[b]1. [/b][b]Client is looking for a strong SQL Developer specializing in Store Procedure and Triggers. The candidate should be able to write new stored procedure based on their logic and also should be able to cutomize the existing stored procedures to get the desired output[/b].

[color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[font="'Goudy Old Style"][color="#990000"][b][i][b][font="georgia, serif"][i][color="#990000"][color="#990000"][size=2]Thanks & Regards[/size][/color][/color][/i][/font][/b][/i][/b][/color][/font][/size][/font][/color]

[font="'Goudy Old Style"][color="#990000"][b][i][b][font="georgia, serif"][i][color="#990000"][size=2][color="#cc0000"]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [/color][/size][/color][/i][/font][/b][/i][/b][/color][/font]
[font="'Goudy Old Style"][color="#990000"][b][i][b][font="georgia, serif"][i][color="#990000"][size=2][color="#333333"]lokesh[/color][/size][/color][/i][/font][/b][/i][/b][/color][/font]
[font="'Goudy Old Style"][color="#990000"][b][i][b][font="georgia, serif"][i][color="#990000"][color="#990000"][size=2]TT technologies inc[/size][/color][/color][/i][/font][/b][/i][/b][/color][/font]
[font="'Goudy Old Style"][color="#990000"][b][i][b][font="georgia, serif"][i][color="#990000"][color="#990000"][size=2](CELEBRATING 10[sup]th [/sup]ANNIVERSARY 2000-2010)[/size][/color][/color][/i][/font][/b][/i][/b][/color][/font]
[font="'Goudy Old Style"][color="#990000"][b][i][b][font="georgia, serif"][i][color="#990000"][size=2][color="#990000"]Technical Recruiter [/color]
[/size][/color][/i][/font][/b][/i][/b][/color][/font]
[font="'Goudy Old Style"][color="#990000"][b][i][b][font="georgia, serif"][i][color="#990000"][size=2][color="#cc0000"][email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email][/color][/size][/color][/i][/font][/b][/i][/b][/color][/font]